Rare Ruslana Videos - Second topic - (5)

-  - - ³ - - - - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / Rare Ruslana Videos - Second topic -
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 31 . 32 . >>
Yannis

# : 22 ѳ 2007 20:36
³ 

Let him keep alive, we need him. And if it´s just for bringing Ruslana to Germany for a tour.

That's right. Maffay is not too much to blame as Gottschalk talks too much nonsense too quickly - beside touching girls *) - so it's not easy to stop him.

*) http://www.stern.de/unterhaltung/tv/:Wetten%2C-Gottschalk-Wasser/58079 3.html

Lussekatt

# : 22 ѳ 2007 22:33
³ 

Guido
Someone ever wrote on this forum : I kill him for that !
But she didn't do it yet :-)

ooops

Envy

# : 24 ѳ 2007 20:56
³ 

Are there more performances in Germany planned?
I mean with Ruslana off course

Envy

# : 24 ѳ 2007 21:14
³ 

Maybe a stupid question, but how did Peter Maffay meet with Ruslana? Why did he chose her to be in his project?

Ukrainka

# : 24 ѳ 2007 21:16
³ 

who has songs Ruslana: Factory and silent Angel??

Ivan

# : 24 ѳ 2007 21:33
³ 

Ukrainka
I have them .. but they are recorded from a concert...

Ukrainka

# : 24 ѳ 2007 21:36
³ 

Ivan
it's in wma format??

Ivan

# : 24 ѳ 2007 21:39
³ 

Ukrainka
Nope mp3

cora

# : 24 ѳ 2007 22:38
³ 

Envy
Maybe a stupid question, but how did Peter Maffay meet with Ruslana? Why did he chose her to be in his project?

Peter Maffay was looking all over the world for artists who have done charity work in their home country, he was looking for sincere personalities who transport a message. He was also impressed by Ruslana's role in the Orange Revolution. So he approached her and asked, if she wanted to take part in his new project.

arq

# : 26 ѳ 2007 20:23
³ 

Hi everybody once again :)

I've discovered a little late this topic...does anybody still have the video "back to ussr"? (maybe Envy...?) - does it have better video quality than the one I downloaded from YouTube? can you share it with me, please?

oh, and does anybody have video of Ruslana performing Ples live at the Orange Revolution? (I saw it on YouTube, also)...and any video of her and her dancers performing live, for that matter...

soryy, lots of requests, I hope you don't mind
thanks

kadmilos

# : 28 ѳ 2007 17:39
³ 

hello people!!!

im looking for the 3 original videos of Wild Dances on the ESC 2004:
a) the semi final performance
b) the final performance
c) the winner performance (at the end of the ESC show)

does anybody have them? or please tell me, where can i download them??? www.ruslana.org doesnt have them

thank you guys

Iva Barzic

# : 28 ѳ 2007 19:21 - : Iva Barzic
³ 

kadmilos
hey i find you one from esc 2004;-)
http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?ei=UTF-8&p=ruslana+&b=9&oid=2f3cdfe6 d9618b3c&rurl=video.yahoo.com&vdone=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo.yahoo.com%2Fvid eo%2Fsearch%3Fei%3DUTF-8%26p%3Druslana%2B

hope i help you???!!!

Iva Barzic

# : 28 ѳ 2007 19:25 - : Iva Barzic
³ 

hey...yo there?

cora

# : 1  2007 21:39 - : cora
³ 

News from the main site:
Computers instead of animals - Ruslana's University Charity Project and 2 1/2 minutes video film in German with 20 seconds Ruslana.

Lussekatt

# : 2  2007 02:13
³ 

cora

uh....its quite yucky what they do witht the animals in the film. Looks like they cut the head of an alive and kicking frog...

Ukrainka

# : 2  2007 02:55
³ 

who has this video? http://infostore.org/info/2379058/1_with_ruslana(kahovka2005).zip

Katherine

# : 2  2007 03:12
³ 

Ukrainka
i dont have it but its just an advert.

Katherine

# : 4  2007 02:11 - : Katherine
³ 

cora

with 20 seconds Ruslana.

Whats the point?!?

and wheres that quote button gone? and sum1 please reply to me...

cora

# : 4  2007 12:57 - : cora
³ 

Lussekatt
uh....its quite yucky what they do witht the animals in the film. Looks like they cut the head of an alive and kicking frog...

Yes, the frog is alive and kicking.

Katherine
Whats the point?!?

Text of video film
Computers instead of animal experiments

Every year animals are being killed in the name of scientific teaching at medical and biological faculties all over the world. Like here in Ukraine students are supposed to learn anatomy and functioning of the organs by experimenting on animals.

In the Ukrainian city of Kharkiv at least 500 frogs, 650 rats, 60 guinea pigs, 30 rabbits and also cats and dogs are killed for this purpose. Cruel und painful methods are used. In addition the housing of the animals is appalling. Financial problems are the main reason for this.

There is now a law in Ukraine which supports students. No-one with ethical objections may be forced to take part in these experiments. And there four university teachers in Kharkiv who would like to implement alternative teaching methods: Using computer models and simulations the necessary facts can be taught without shedding blood. But the required equipment is lacking. This would not even be expensive. About 30 computers and software would be enough to save 1200 animals every year.

People for Animal Rights Germany wants to buy this equipment to save thousands of lives. This project is supported by Eurovision Song Contest winner Ruslana.

Ruslana: "These are cruel experiments on helpless animals. I think we can do everything possible that these killings will not be carried out anymore, that they stop."

With this project we will set an important signal also for Germany, because the teachers at many German faculties unnessessarily insist on these outdated teaching methods on animals. Please help with your donation.

All information you'll find on our website ...

and wheres that quote button gone?

Mmhh, it happens sometimes that it disappears for single persons. Someone had a solution for it, but I can't remember. Sorry.

susanne

# : 4  2007 15:14
³ 

cora

But are the schools going to buy computers? You can easily say we don't do it anymore but you do need doctors. You have to force schools to spend more money on equipment in a law. I worked in education in holland but i quit. there was never enough material but the heads of school were giving themselves higher salaries.

Katherine

# : 4  2007 21:12
³ 

susanne
cora

in England there is a lot of computers and software available in schools and univeristies that we can use , however i have to agree with susanne sometimes software doesnt get the point across and students actually need experience looking at biological forms. I do not agree to the morbid ways of killing them! with scissors thats wrong

cora

# : 4  2007 21:53
³ 

Katherine
sometimes software doesnt get the point across and students actually need experience looking at biological forms.

There are very sophisticated computer simulation programmes available, which can bring the point much better across than crude animal experiments. Experience with body functions can be gained by harmless self-experiments which are fun and students learn much more.

yanya

# : 5  2007 13:20
³ 

do you have video from the shooting "znayu ya"?

Ukrainka

# : 5  2007 13:27
³ 

yanya
ja maju, ale mushu poshukaty.

susanne

# : 5  2007 15:50
³ 

Katherine

In my experience when you say that you don't do something in a certain way. It doesn't mean you have a good alternative.

Guido

# : 5  2007 17:07
³ 

Experience with body functions can be gained by harmless self-experiments which are fun and students learn much more.
Sorry Cora, but you mean the students must cut off theire own heads or so ? :-) But of course you said harmless.

yanya

# : 5  2007 17:22
³ 

By asking about the shooting of the video i meant: "do you need a video about the shooting of "Znayu ya", cause i don't remember if you have it.

Lussekatt

# : 5  2007 23:20
³ 

yanya
"do you need a video about the shooting of "Znayu ya"

I dont need it as I have it already and as I know its very rare and not officially published (what I know about) I would have noticed if you had shared it here before. So you havent... You got it in full as its quite long?

yanya

# : 6  2007 07:46
³ 

Lussekatt
i know i can't post here official version so i found another one - recorded from TV be Inna from Lutsk. I will put it here by parts.
Part one: shoots which were not shown in the video.
http://download.yousendit.com/C5A6BA034028B019

Yannis

# : 7  2007 19:54
³ 

Just for information:

UkrainaTV offers this clip for 2 US Cents:

http://www.ukrainatv.com/index.php?fuseaction=files.one&id=6252&catid= 9

Ruslana ? Kolomyika - 02/05/2007

Size (Mb): 22.85
Duration: 04:06
Encoding: Windows Media
BitRate: 768 Kbps