Rare Ruslana Videos - Second topic - (9)

-  - - ³ - - - - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Mass-Media / Rare Ruslana Videos - Second topic -
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 31 . 32 . >>
kadmilos

# : 26  2007 12:10
³ 

Esther, you are such a nice person! thank you. it may sound stupid, but i don't have Ruslana's performance on the ESC 2004. what a shame i usually download videos on ruslana.org, but they don't have it!!! my favourite videoclip lately is also Drum 'n' Dance with the introduction of two ukrainian tv presenters. you know which I mean?

Esther

# : 26  2007 12:42
³ 

kadmilos
performance on the ESC 2004. what a shame i usually download videos on ruslana.org, but they don't have it!!! my favourite videoclip lately is also Drum 'n' Dance with the introduction of two ukrainian tv presenters. you know which I mean?
I will upload them!!

Esther, you are such a nice person!
Thank you!

Esther

# : 26  2007 12:58
³ 

kadmilos
I thought this is wild dances of the Eurovision (final):
http://download.yousendit.com/A676C4633C37B1B3

Don't know which song I uploaded first:P Oh it is a bad bad quality hope someone got a better one for you. the other one is still uploading.

Esther

# : 26  2007 13:12
³ 

kadmilos
Drum and dance:
http://download.yousendit.com/AB9F10D9166F03CB

kadmilos

# : 26  2007 13:24
³ 

thank you
nice videos

Lussekatt

# : 26  2007 18:05 - : Lussekatt
³ 

In Köln I also recorded the song "children of the world" and focused filming on Ruslana. Unfortunately she is mostly seen from her back but its anyway A bit Ruslana in this shaky filmed performance.....

For anyone interested I give it here now to DOWNLOAD in highquality

Esther

# : 27  2007 00:23
³ 

Lussekatt
Thank you lusse!!

Esther

# : 27  2007 11:41
³ 

Lussekatt
Whahahaha Ruslana just can't stand still or not headbang:P hahaha
Wow Senait G Mehari is still pregnant pff must be hard for her to stand on stage every evening and on high heels!!

Christiane

# : 27  2007 12:33 - : Christiane
³ 

Esther
Wow Senait G Mehari is still pregnant pff must be hard for her to stand on stage every evening and on high heels!!
She´s not on tour anymore since her baby was born recently, so she had to break off the tour.

kadmilos

# : 27  2007 12:48
³ 

i'm looking for a very very rare video of Ruslana --> The Tango we used to Dance, live in Turkey!!!

hey guys, you seem here very well organized, congratulations! i never imagine that Ruslana would have so fanatic fans. i like your site i usually don't write in forums because i find it boring it's first time in my life i participate in a forum, but i think it's a good chance to find rare Ruslana videos

i'm looking also for videos before ESC 2004. i think there is an interview just before the ESC in a bowling center. does anybody have it? i hope i'm not asking so much for a newbie

Esther

# : 27  2007 13:17
³ 

Christiane
She´s not on tour anymore since her baby was born recently, so she had to break off the tour
Oh well do they need another brown girl to sing the song with Peter?

Did you see her in Stuttgart or did she then just get her baby. Think it is very ....(Don't know the word for it).... that she hold on so long beeing pregnant and on stage and far from home.

kadmilos
The Tango we used to Dance, live in Turkey!!!
Hmmm don't know if I have that one don't think so but can always search:P

hey guys, you seem here very well organized, congratulations! i never imagine that Ruslana would have so fanatic fans.
Hehehehehe!! She has got very very fanatic fans with Ruslanamania don't be affraid it is not a bad disease:P

i like your site i usually don't write in forums because i find it boring it's first time in my life
Hahaha we all are way to WILD to be boring:P

Christiane

# : 27  2007 13:49 - : Christiane
³ 

Esther
Oh well do they need another brown girl to sing the song with Peter?
They haven´t got a substitute for her, just for Cesaria Evora, cause it was known, that she won´t join the tour.

Did you see her in Stuttgart or did she then just get her baby.
No, I didn´t. I think, she had her last performance in Köln.

Think it is very ....(Don't know the word for it).... that she hold on so long beeing pregnant and on stage and far from home.
Just say it in Dutch Well, maybe you mean, that she´s been very brave?

Esther

# : 27  2007 16:07
³ 

Christiane
Well, maybe you mean, that she´s been very brave?
Yes I thought of brave but for me it sounds strange as you use "Braaf" as good dog:P

They haven´t got a substitute for her
Hehehe then I know someone:P and she also can sing the song cause she likes that song very much.

Christiane

# : 27  2007 23:48
³ 

Esther
but for me it sounds strange as you use "Braaf" as good dog:P
This is a good example for a so called "false friend" ;-) Well, I know, what you mean, we would say "brav" in German.

then I know someone:P and she also can sing the song cause she likes that song very much.
Tell me, I´m curious

Esther

# : 28  2007 07:20
³ 

Christiane
Tell me, I´m curious
ME

Christiane

# : 28  2007 13:45
³ 

Esther
ME
You know Senait´s song?

Esther

# : 28  2007 23:51
³ 

Christiane
You know Senait´s song?
Yes

Lussekatt

# : 29  2007 00:36
³ 

Esther
Ruslana just can't stand still or not headbang

yeah, LOL!

kadmilos
i'm looking for a very very rare video of Ruslana --> The Tango we used to Dance, live in Turkey!!!

I have such a video but its more singback rather than live but its that song and its from Turkey.

kadmilos

# : 29  2007 12:29
³ 

Lussekatt
I have such a video but its more singback rather than live but its that song and its from Turkey.

yeah!!! that's what i'm looking for :-)
if you can please send it to me i would be very greatful!

Lussekatt

# : 29  2007 15:56 - : Lussekatt
³ 

kadmilos

How do you want it, by "yousendit" if so then can I use the emailaddress you state here in your profile. It will take me some time to bring it on, have to find the original and then transfer it (again) into the computer first.... and my husband will watch TV first a couple of hours, I have to wait...

kadmilos

# : 29  2007 18:07
³ 

Lussekatt
that's ok you can send it as you want i will be very pleased and of course i can wait as long as it needs ;-)
this video i found on youtube is just perfect and i like the choreography and the whole. i wouldn't suspect it was playback singing but that's ok it doesn't matter, the point is to have it on my harddisk :-)

ruslanasite

# : 30  2007 20:03
³ 

At the Romanian version of American Idol (Megastar Romania) A girl performed Ruslana's "Wild Dances".

Here is the clip on youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzbFOE7Ew2c

ruslanasite

# : 30  2007 20:09
³ 

And here is a parody of the contest "Ministar Romania" :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iECoHR0HZxw

Lussekatt

# : 30  2007 20:14 - : Lussekatt
³ 

ruslanasite

Really intertesing, but its kinda weird and really stiff performance. The so called Wild Dances in the performance is really crappy!! and she sing !SHAI instead of "Shiriki" even weirder...

by the way, this topic starts smelling off topic now...

ruslanasite

# : 30  2007 20:20
³ 

Lussekatt

She made the song much more Romanian :)

Lussekatt

# : 30  2007 20:26
³ 

ruslanasite
She made the song much more Romanian

oh right, then she is excused :P

Lussekatt

# : 8  2007 02:08 - : Lussekatt
³ 

an rare Ruslana -related - video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV_79qdqx0M

Esther

# : 8  2007 10:39
³ 

Lussekatt
Hey coool haha

kadmilos

# : 8  2007 11:01
³ 

Lussekatt
How do you want it, by "yousendit" if so then can I use the emailaddress you state here in your profile.
hi Lussekatt!!! did you forget me???

hey guys do you also have "Trafficing"?

ruslanasite

# : 8  2007 17:49
³ 

Lussekatt

Nice. Thank you!

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 31 . 32 . >>
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... 

»   »  

- -

Online now: Guests - 10; Members - 0