cora
nikoleta_rangelova
kozi
Enjoy! There is the end of Kahovka:

Heart on Fire:
http://download.yousendit.com/FB9C7A163B096447

Wild Dance:
http://download.yousendit.com/63F0D90B2632A860
I let a bit of moderator's talking at the end because I like how much he's cheering an audience after the magnificent Ruslana's show. She deserve incredible fan's shouting as nobody else. And Wild Dance with so much live music sounded very unique!

cora
Can you convert the Belgrade videos from YouTube into one audio file? That would be great! I tried it myself, but it didn't work.
Of course! Belgrade will follow tomorrow or next day. Separatelly and also in one file. I'm looking forward especially to do an mp3 from Vohon Chi Lid.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 28  2008 04:39
³ 

wespecz
wespecz
hop hop, a quick morning uploading on a diskguess who will have a CD Ruslana-live Thanks!

I let a bit of moderator's talking at the end because I like how much he's cheering an audience after the magnificent Ruslana's show. She deserve incredible fan's shouting as nobody else.
Exactly! That's what I like in the live versions, and that's whay I wanted such so much!

wespecz

# : 28  2008 14:11 - : wespecz
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
hop hop, a quick morning uploading on a diskguess who will have a CD Ruslana-live Thanks!
And guess who will have so soon space on the mp3 player full of Ruslana and other artists will be totally excluded?

Every CD need some bonuses. There is one for you and also for everybody: Drum'n'dance from Kahovka - speed mix. I tried it this morning and it works. When speeding up songs you need to be careful - to not do other singer from Ruslana. So when increasing speed of 12 % - deep of the voice must be decreased of this number, too. Katherine would tell us much more about this issue. Enjoy!

http://download.yousendit.com/E603E2885A03C243

I hope that Belgrade will follow today after I'll do some stupid learning.

RuslanaTube

# : 28  2008 14:38
³ 

well I found a rare audio of Ruslana today. At least its rare to me but I dont know if it is for you. When digging my archieve I came across a song that I totally missed I have in my RuslanaProperty!

Ruslana has made a cover of "MOONLIGHT SHADOW" You who are older know this is a famous song from the 80's - but with Ruslanas voice. Did you all knew about this song?!

wespecz
after I'll do some stupid learning.

wespecz

# : 28  2008 16:25
³ 

RuslanaTube
You who are older know this is a famous song from the 80's - but with Ruslanas voice

Do you mean something like this?

We talked about this with Guido in Rare Ruslana's topic. Ruslana singing as a child ...

Katherine

# : 28  2008 16:31
³ 

wespecz
Kahovka - speed mix. I tried it this morning and it works. When speeding up songs you need to be careful - to not do other singer from Ruslana. So when increasing speed of 12 % - deep of the voice must be decreased of this number, too. Katherine would tell us much more about this issue. Enjoy
you talkinb about pitch and time? if you want the singing to stay the same pitch, then yes you have to increase the song tempe by 12% to make it faster, then decrease the songs pitch by 12% to make it sound the same...

wespecz

# : 28  2008 16:54
³ 

Katherine
Indeed. Thanks for assure.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 28  2008 17:51
³ 

wespecz
Every CD need some bonuses.
Great, I'll download it now
I hope it won't sound like Ruslana with helium

RuslanaTube
Ruslana has made a cover of "MOONLIGHT SHADOW"
I even don't know the original

wespecz

# : 28  2008 17:59
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
I hope it won't sound like Ruslana with helium
No, really not. I've avoided this.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 28  2008 18:27
³ 

wespecz
No, really not. I've avoided this.
It sounds great, indeed!! Faster shiki dana, hihi

wespecz

# : 28  2008 19:22
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
Thank you! I'm glad you've enjoyed it.

RuslanaTube

# : 28  2008 19:59
³ 

wespecz
Do you mean something like this?

LOL, no I would rather mean myself as small. Ruslana didnt sing this song in that age but the original song was popular when she and me was approx in that age.

Katherine

Okey then I share both with you later on tonight or tomorrow!

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 28  2008 20:18 - : nikoleta_rangelova
³ 

RuslanaTube

Katherine

hihihihi
it was me who said : I even don't know the originalbut, ok, witing for your sharing

wespecz

# : 28  2008 20:22
³ 

RuslanaTube
I tried to find it but in the internet there are a lot of songs named Moonlight Shadow. So thanks for upcomming sharing of the original of the song!

RuslanaTube

# : 28  2008 20:27
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
it was me who said : I even don't know the original

ooopsie sorry for that. Somehow I was convinced it was Katherines words but I see now it obviously wasnt

wespecz
there are a lot of songs named Moonlight Shadow

oh really! I know only one and it was VERY FAMOUS during the 80's but you both might was too young to know it, I dont know your ages..*blush*

Anyway, this is the original I had in mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bOLkPbPCbk

I upload Ruslanas version now

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 28  2008 20:33 - : nikoleta_rangelova
³ 

you both might was too young to know it, I dont know your ages..*blush*
in the first two thirds of the 80s there wasn't ME at all

ok, thanks for the song, I'll listen to it now, and then........Ruslana

If I was there in the 80s, I'd become a fan of this song,

RuslanaTube

# : 28  2008 20:35
³ 

and then........Ruslana

and NOW..........Ruslana

http://download.yousendit.com/4B69821A15F42F75

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 28  2008 20:43
³ 

RuslanaTube
and NOW..........Ruslana

and NOWWW WOOOOWW It sounds great, and....it seems to me Ruslana's English here is much better than in many other songs...

Marieke_Droogsma

# : 28  2008 20:47 - : Marieke_Droogsma
³ 

RuslanaTube
Anyway, this is the original I had in mind.
Wow woow, Ruslana made a cover of that song??
I know it, my parents often play it!!

Ruslana's version is really cool!!
where did you get it??

RuslanaTube

# : 28  2008 20:57 - : RuslanaTube
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
it seems to me Ruslana's English here is much better than in many other songs...

really? I can hardly hear what she is singing at all. For me it gives the opposite impression, like she doesnt understand a word what she is singing.... I had this song for years and its most likely recorded before Wild Dances - when she hadly knew any english at all....

Marieke_Droogsma
where did you get it??

From an ukrainian friend

by the way, when I found "Moonlight Shadow" I also found another song I didnt "knew about" Its ukrainian and is called

" "

http://download.yousendit.com/3F8F10C12229559C

wespecz

# : 28  2008 21:03
³ 

RuslanaTube
Thanks for both versions! I know this song very well because I can hear it very often when mother is launching the radio. But thanks a lot for this with Ruslana! It's like lightning ... she increased gerat song very much. Ruslana forever! It soulds so sweet and wild with her!

wespecz

# : 29  2008 00:44 - : wespecz
³ 

At least Vohon Chi Lid from Belgrade is here now:

http://download.yousendit.com/B57E8ED800EB3A06

This is Youtube version of the sound:

And this is from the mp3:

Please would you give me forum link or write what was the order of the songs in Belgrade? I need it to do my promise to Cora about all the mp3s from this concert in one file. Thanks!

Katherine

# : 29  2008 01:00
³ 

wespecz
is the mp3 the actual song or another live version?

for the youtube version, you'll have to normalize it to 0db, i can do it for you now if you like?

Katherine

# : 29  2008 01:02
³ 

no worries i can see u already did that...

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 29  2008 05:34
³ 

RuslanaTube
I had this song for years and its most likely recorded before Wild Dances - when she hadly knew any english at all....
yes, that's why I was surprised very much. I can catch more than I can from New Energy Generation, for example of Energy of Love......

wespecz
vohon chi lid

wespecz

# : 29  2008 18:09
³ 

Katherine
is the mp3 the actual song or another live version?
Yes this is from Youtube ... first performance of this song ever.

for the youtube version, you'll have to normalize it to 0db, i can do it for you now if you like?
My program is showing it a bit different:
It's showing me the borders how I can improve the sound ... but I always do it approximately six or nine DB over it ... because it's not so harmful and nobody hear it I think and there is much more enjoyment from the song, then. What do you think about this?

nikoleta_rangelova
vohon chi lid
One of the best songs!

cora

# : 29  2008 18:33 - : cora
³ 

RuslanaTube
wespecz
nikoleta_rangelova

The original Moonlight Shadow is by Mike Oldfield.

wespecz
Please would you give me forum link or write what was the order of the songs in Belgrade? I need it to do my promise to Cora about all the mp3s from this concert in one file. Thanks!

I think it is:

Wild Energy
The Same Star
Heaven Never Makes us Fall
Tears Drop over the Mountains
Dancing in the Sky
Vhon Chy Lid
Heart on Fire
Wild Dances

Thanks a lot!

cora

# : 29  2008 20:12
³ 

wespecz
Hang on. I received a better version of the whole concert. I am trying to upload it on Yousendit now.

cora

# : 29  2008 20:51
³ 

Maybe some of you don't have this one:
Ruslana & Helmut Lotti: Lutshjee bulo
http://download.yousendit.com/B1BD3F0A5F9C0750

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 29  2008 21:00
³ 

Maybe some of you don't have this one:
Ruslana & Helmut Lotti: Lutshjee bulo

No, I didn't! Thanks