-  - - ³ - - - - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Fan Club / Ruslana`s music video ''Kolomiika'
<< . 1 . 2 .
Naluna

# : 22  2004 16:34
³ 

Ivan

omg everywhere I go I see ur message asking for those videos LoL well hope u'll get my mail with "Ty"

Ivan

# : 22  2004 17:07
³ 

Naluna

You see my messages everywhere because in my stupid country there are no Russlana's videos, no fan club and no web site and im trying to find out more material and to make fan club with web site :)
And I Can't open your letter see 'download "Znayu Ya"

obw

# : 23  2004 14:40
³ 

I would have mailed this.

Hu? Why can't I edit my own post any more? Nevertheless, I solved my "problem" - the only minor hurdle now, you have to read. :) So, if you are looking for the videos, look no further than here.

Dieter

# : 23  2004 14:53
³ 

Thank you for a million times OBW :):):):):):)

how old is that video actually?? since she has a lot of curly hair than lol

Ivan

# : 23  2004 15:11
³ 

obw
There is a password :( .How can I enter?

Cosa_nostra

# : 23  2004 18:11
³ 

obw
I cant watch it too

BountyHunter451

# : 24  2004 20:31
³ 

"Komomiika'?! Sounds like "Palamakia"! Sorry, but its true.
The msc is WAY diffrent..."Palamakia" is Greek dance song...its got great beats to it.

cora

# : 28  2004 11:58
³ 

Thanks Arnold!

On the Kolomiyka video is a short glimpse of a snow topped mountain right at the beginning. Does someone know what this mountain is called and where it is. It is probaly in the Carpathians, but where more precisely? It is so beautiful.

obw

# : 28  2004 15:02
³ 

Ivan
Cosa_nostra
There is a password :( .How can I enter?
I cant watch it too

Oops, sorry, missed the question some days ago. Well, login and password are written in the login box, you just have to read it. Okay, the password is not written directly, but if you can't answer this question then maybe you're in the wrong forum here. ;-)

The password is of course "ruslana". (Just in case anybody's English left him out in the cold ... or if mine did leave me...)

Turkish_Ruslana_Fan

# : 30  2004 22:33
³ 

ı can`t watch it too :((

obw

# : 31  2004 01:33
³ 

Turkish_Ruslana_Fan
ı can`t watch it too :((

Describe your problems, perhaps I can help you.

Turkish_Ruslana_Fan

# : 31  2004 22:05
³ 

please

Lussekatt

# : 1  2004 21:44
³ 

I am so happy about showing some pics for you ;]

Here are a couple of pics from Kolomiyka video. They should be three but I deleted one by mistake. That pic was Ruslana in the make up when that hairthing is about to be burned up. That one has to wait a while so I can upload it again on the net. That sign pic is for Sick Driver. We talked about it a while ago that you couldnt read it clearly but I hope you can here!

Lussekatt

# : 1  2004 21:48
³ 

and Im not satisfied about the quality but Im working on it. This is a first test....

_sick_driver_

# : 2  2004 00:40
³ 

Lussekatt
hehe.. :D itz still clear :P

ªª
- !

Wild Dances

# : 2  2004 19:56
³ 

Lussekatt
How do you put in this fotos?Tell me this,please,because i dont know!

Lussekatt

# : 2  2004 20:43
³ 

Wild Dances

Pryvit! Nice to see you in the english part of the forum again ;)

well about the photos, I´ll take it in steps:

1: You got to have an URL adress of your photo. It means that it has to be published somewhere else on the net. These photos above is my own photos. I have put them in a online photoalbum to get an URL for each photo.

2: Above this replybox you can see some symbols. They can make text look bold and cursive and so on. the square next to the one with an underlined U is the image link.

3: You click on it and it looks like this: [img][/img]

4: Then you take that URLadress of the photo you want to show us and put in in between those imagecodes. If you do that correctly the photo will be shown as above when you have posted the message!

I hope you will get on with this and show us some nice pics;)

Naluna

# : 2  2004 21:01
³ 

Lussekatt
n how did u manage to take out pics from the video?? I mean, which program did u use? tell me plsss
thnks ;)

Lussekatt

# : 3  2004 00:43
³ 

Naluna

Well, first I frezed the pic from the DVD: I tried to save it in diffrent ways but didnt success at all. Then I sawed like "print screen"as I have learned in the topic where we showed each other our desktop. But for some reason it could still not be saved. The pic was there but it was pure black. Really strange. wonder if it has something to do with copyrighting. That it so to speak should be impossible to copy from it, I dont know. So after I have tried diffrent ways I decided to simply take a pic on the computer screen directly with the digitalcamera. And on that way I got to show you these pics. And that explains the poor quality of them. But as I said before. This is a test and I will still continue to work out better pics from the DVD ;)

Naluna

# : 3  2004 16:27
³ 

Lussekatt
omg hahaha really funny!! I'd have never thought of taking a pic with the dig camera, thnx for the idea ;) n yes, it happens the same to me with the "pure black pics".. actually u can't capture a video image with print screen, u need some special program for that.. that's why I asked u which program u used :) well if I find out how the program is called I'll tell u ;)

tr463

# : 30  2004 02:46
³ 

HellO!

OMG ruslana has MORE videos than "Wild Dances"?!?!?!

im dumb!

can someone please send me any Ruslana video they have/ or give me a link to them!

tombraiderspy@gmail.com

THANK YOU!
Chris

Esther

# : 30  2004 10:57
³ 

oke

versu

# : 30  2004 16:23
³ 

Link to more Ruslana videos (old ones)

http://www.muzon.com/myruslana/Music%20Videos/