What`s your name? (2)

-  - - ³ - - - - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Fan Club / What`s your name?
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . >>
Julchen

# : 23  2004 11:45
³ 

I'm Julia from Germany.

Himmelske_Engelen

# : 23  2004 12:07
³ 

My name's Natalia or just Tash and I'm from Russia...

wilddancer

# : 23  2004 12:39
³ 

I'm a boy, my name is MIHNEA and I'm from Romania..

obw

# : 23  2004 14:45
³ 

I am Oliver from Germany.

Welcome to Ruslanaholics Anonymous. So, have you been Wild Dancing lately?

SCNR ;-)

Lussekatt

# : 23  2004 17:19
³ 

_sick_driver_
still confused??

*smiling* Oh not at all! I like Natalya most. Thanks for telling me. You have solved the mystery now :D

my dad is 1/4th ukrainian.. and doesn't want to admit to it..

Why not? Everyone with Ukrainian blood should be proud of themselves. What does it mean 1/4 th? One of his parents is Ukie and the other not?

Naluna
NEMESIS
*LOL* Yup, It is a very common international name that exist everywhere and is also spelled the same. I have another name as well so my full prename is "Maria Luisa". What about your other Maria&acute;s?

Lussekatt

# : 23  2004 17:22
³ 

obw

Welcome to Ruslanaholics Anonymous.

You funny guy!! If you asked me I havent dance wildly lately but I really want to soon.

SCNR

What does it mean? I have sometimes difficulties with these shorties that you excpect to know the meaning of....

Cosa_nostra

# : 23  2004 18:15
³ 

Hi!!!!!!!!! My name is Hanna and I am from Ukraine!!!!!!!

Ivan

# : 23  2004 18:36
³ 

Hey do you use nIRC for talking?I dont like forums they are too slow.

Cosa_nostra

# : 23  2004 18:38
³ 

Ivan
Unfotunatly there is no chat here........

Ivan

# : 23  2004 18:40
³ 

I mean mIRC not here

Cosa_nostra

# : 23  2004 18:48
³ 

Is there anybody from Ukraine??????

Lussekatt

# : 23  2004 18:56
³ 

Cosa_nostra

Of course there is! Loads of them!! I wish I was one of them so I could understand what they are talking about...

Cosa_nostra

# : 23  2004 18:57
³ 

Lussekatt
I am from Ukraine))) And where are you from??

Lussekatt

# : 23  2004 19:06
³ 

Cosa_nostra
Im from Sweden, up north. I had never been to Ukraine but Im working on going to Kiev next year to see the ESC. From where in Ukraine are you from?

Cosa_nostra

# : 23  2004 19:34
³ 

Lussekatt
I am from Kiev! It is the capital of our country. I think, you know it) I am so glad that Eurovision will be in Ukraine) The concert hall is beeng built now. It is not far from my house (about 20 minutes walking)

Lussekatt

# : 23  2004 20:30
³ 

Cosa_nostra
The concert hall is beeng built now. It is not far from my house[b]

Wow thats really cool! I am a fan of Eurovision and I would like to have some pics of this. Do you have a digital camera and can you show it to me? Are you going to see the ESC live in person next year?? Well You dont have to worry about flighttickets and overnights at hotels!!
By the way. Im from Stockholm, which is the capital of Sweden.

BountyHunter451

# : 23  2004 21:32
³ 

I'm Peter from The United States of America.-But my Blood is from my Father's and Mother's homeland...Greece. OHPA!

Naluna

# : 23  2004 21:49
³ 

Cosa_nostra
Hi!!!!!!!!! My name is Hanna and I am from Ukraine!!!!!!!
LoL I have asked u in another topic if u r from Spain cos ur nick is the same of a spanish tv show.. "cos nostra" in spanish means "our thing". But I see u r from Ukraine :)

Lussekatt
. I have another name as well so my full prename is "Maria Luisa". What about your other Maria&acute;s?
Interesting.. Maria Luisa sounds really spanish :) I'm just MARIA :/

_sick_driver_

# : 23  2004 22:12
³ 

Lussekatt
*smiling* Oh not at all! I like Natalya most. Thanks for telling me. You have solved the mystery now :D
lol good good :]

Why not? Everyone with Ukrainian blood should be proud of themselves. What does it mean 1/4 th? One of his parents is Ukie and the other not?
well, there's this long history between ukrainians and polish.. He's 1/4th ukrainian coz one of his grandmothers were ukrainian [well im guessing because they would call her "Russian" but at those times everyone called ukrainians russians..]

Cosa_nostra
! and welcome to Ruslana's official forum :]
so is Hanna another name for Anna?? *wonders*

well if u go a couple 80 years bac.. my ancestors were from Ukraine ;]

obw
ur a j0xer :P

ªª

obw

# : 23  2004 23:40
³ 

Lussekatt
SCNR

What does it mean?

Sorry, could not resist. There is also
IIRC - If I recall correctly
IMHO - In my humble opinion
IMNSHO - In my not so humble opinion
AFAIK - As far as I know
ROTFL - Rolling on the floor laughing

which I use sometimes... of course there are more comprehensive lists like here or here. But to be honest, there are some abbreviations listed on them I have never seen in 15 years on the 'net. :)

Naluna
"cos nostra" in spanish means "our thing

I once heard that "cosa nostra" is the name of the sicilian branch of the mafia. Oh well... some words are overused. :)

_sick_driver_

# : 23  2004 23:44
³ 

obw
lol u expect us to memorize those? :O
:P

ªª

Heart_healer

# : 23  2004 23:59
³ 

Naluna
just MARIA

it really sounds like latin-american soap opera :)) here in Russia we saw a serial (i don't remember perhaps mexican?) with such name ;P

Cosa_nostra

# : 24  2004 02:08
³ 

Naluna
I see you are surprised) But I am a pure ukrainian!!! And I loove my motherland! Are you Spanish?

Cosa_nostra

# : 24  2004 02:14
³ 

Lussekatt
I think I will! I want to) But one of my friends will undoubtedly go to listen it live. But I hope I will visit it too) I dont have a digital camera. But it is the question of the time:) And we will be very glad if the people from other countries will visit our beautiful city! It will amase you, if you are visiting it at first time!!! You are wellcome!!

Naluna

# : 24  2004 19:48
³ 

Heart_healer

yes "Maria" is always present in soap opera.. I don't like my name cos it's 2 common! but well, it's not an ugly name I think.. I like it but at the same time I hate it too :)

Cosa_nostra

yes I'm spanish ;)

NEMESIS

# : 24  2004 22:04
³ 

Lussekatt
yeah i'm just MARIA too. but some ppl call me stefani but that's just a nickname.;)

Heart_healer

# : 24  2004 22:31 - : Heart_healer
³ 

Naluna

i like your name very much... "Maria" is one of the most favourite names... and i like how it sounds in Ukrainian: Marija or Marusya :)

Thus, NEMESIS & Lussekatt, i like ur names too ;P

Naluna

# : 24  2004 23:13
³ 

Heart_healer

when I was in the UK there was a girl called Marija, but she was from Austria.. maybe she had relatives in Ukraine :P or maybe in Austria it's also Marija..

Cosa_nostra

# : 25  2004 02:25
³ 

Naluna
Nice to meet you! What is your native city?

obw

# : 25  2004 03:06
³ 

Naluna
there was a girl called Marija

There's a restaurant here in the area called "Bei Marija" (At Marija). I always thought it was Spanish. Have to check one day. :)

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . >>
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... 

»   »  

- -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29  2020 02:21]

easy forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site