are you a lazy student?? or were you?? (2)

-  - - ³ - - - - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Fan Club / are you a lazy student?? or were you??
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 18 . 19 . >>
nikoleta_rangelova

# : 17  2008 18:59
³ 

WESPEEEEEEEEEE ,,,, IIIVVVKKKAAAAA
I found a topic exactly for us!!!

KPGirl

# : 17  2008 19:32
³ 

I´m a real lazy student,even so I have to work as h*ll on maths!XD

wespecz

# : 17  2008 19:38
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova

HAHAHA thank you so much! Exactly!

And great to found the topic for school haters fanclub.

KPGirl

I´m a real lazy student,even so I have to work as h*ll on maths!XD

Lucky you. Statistic is much harder subject so nobody like it.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 17  2008 19:45
³ 

KPGirl
you work as h*ll on it, and I just call it h*ll, hahaha, Maths.....I only need it when I have to vote for Ruslana in that poll, hahahaha

topic for school haters fanclub.
hahaha, yes, this is the official school-hater club page, hehehe
http://www.ruslana.com.ua/forum/index.php?action=vthread&forum=4&topic=1018&page=1

wespecz

# : 17  2008 20:12
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova

Hmmm linking this page, oops! Fanclub page has started, haha!

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 17  2008 20:17 - : nikoleta_rangelova
³ 

wespecz
how many will click on it?

Anti-spam protection: the system prevents you from making more than one post every 60 seconds! oooooooooops, hahahahaha

wespecz

# : 17  2008 20:24
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova

how many will click on it?

Cool I thought that you're linking Free wild chat - some of the pages we talked about this fanclub members.

Anti-spam protection:

Oooooppppssss ej ty spammer!

Guido

# : 17  2008 21:05
³ 

i wasn't a lazy student. I Only had real problems with chemistry.
And Ukrainian lyrics. But now that's better. Hehe

wespecz

# : 17  2008 21:20
³ 

Guido

I Only had real problems with chemistry.

That's why I left first UNI.

It was without entrance exams.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 17  2008 21:37
³ 

I Only had real problems with chemistry.
haha, the best and most needed chemical elements in life:
M2 + R2 + 2F =R2FM--------->(after heating)=ERm
R2 is Ruslana of course and F stands for Forum, M is music, NRm=Everlasting Ruslana's music

wespecz

# : 17  2008 22:25 - : wespecz
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova

M2 + R2 + 2F =R2FM--------->(after heating)=ERm

Oops that's strange hmmm ... but Ruslana and forum is also my life!

what about R2D2?

AlexandruRo

# : 17  2008 23:53
³ 

yes. I'm a very lazy student. And I want so much to end this college thing :-&.

School its horrible. YUCK! YUCK! YUCK! :-&

RuslanaTube

# : 18  2008 00:11
³ 

I started to study now just recently. Before that I havent entered a school for many many many years so I thought it was a bit spooky to again enter this environment I always have feared.
I must say that it go "so-so" with this so far. Its interesting and Im willing to learn but I have problems with reading and this take so much effort from me so I always START TO SLEEP when reading!!! Its really horrible and make the studies very hard. Although I have so far managed to impress myself quite well in this situation. But due to the sleepy problems it makes me lazy to get on with these studies and that makes me a lazy student

wespecz

# : 18  2008 01:00 - : wespecz
³ 

AlexandruRo
and to everybody in this topic

yes. I'm a very lazy student. And I want so much to end this college thing :-&.

School its horrible. YUCK! YUCK! YUCK! :-&

I fully agree with you. A lot of things you're learning are useless and they're only for the purpose learn - go to the exam - forget!!!

What about basic school? Why you're learning, for example, complicated chemical formulas etc. etc. etc. when 99,XX % of population don't going to be the chemists! That's totally headless.

Why don't reduce nine-year basic school system to the five classes only. To learn only this what will you really need for the life! Other subjects useless for life would be optional - for interested persons only. The same with secondary school, there are still non-economy subjects. (again chemistry, physics, advanced maths)

And in the Uni now - Maths - the most students are having problems with it - and it's the best nonsense in the world! Integrals, limits - for what? For nothing!

RuslanaTube

I started to study now just recently. Before that I havent entered a school for many many many years so I thought it was a bit spooky to again enter this environment I always have feared.

Wow why did you started studying right now? And what do you study? It's cool that you're going for it! Good luck! With previous lines I really didn't want to say that school is nonsense, only that some subjects are nonsense and sitting long lessons in the classroom and listening to the teacher and ... sleeping ... lost time, haha, this is wrong, I think. School may bring us knowledge, not only boredom.

But due to the sleepy problems it makes me lazy to get on with these studies and that makes me a lazy student

Me too. Not reading, but how many seminar works I need to write ...

Oops philippic against school I wrote

RuslanaTube

# : 18  2008 01:24 - : RuslanaTube
³ 

wespecz
learn - go to the exam - forget!!!

hahaha, thats how I survived my final exam to get some....uh whats it called "rates"?! After eleven years of my life in school I really dont remember a shit from it except the basic ABC it feels like....

Why don't reduce nine-year basic school system to the five classes only. To learn only this what will you really need for the life! Other subjects useless for life would be optional - for interested persons only.

YEAH!! That would be a DREAM SYSTEM!

Maths - the most students are having problems with it - and it's the best nonsense in the world!

LOOL! I totally agree! That was always one of the most (if not the very) pain in the ass subjects during my horrible schooltime!

Wow why did you started studying right now? And what do you study?

I study sleeping patterns to see if I can improve myself to be more awake at lessions

Good luck!

oh thanks, I have quite a lot odds against me but at least its worth a try....

With previous lines I really didn't want to say that school is nonsense

Dont worry if there is is someone who REALLY think school is nonsense then its ME! I would never be offended of that kind of expressions. This is because I have very bad experiences of school during my childhood and have grewn up with it to be something I always have hated.

and listening to the teacher and ... sleeping ... lost time, haha, this is wrong, I think. School may bring us knowledge, not only boredom.

You are right! I remember that I fighted for my life to keep myself awake during lessions in my past schoolyears. The fact that you also was forced to learn shit that was far beyond your interest and for general usage the boredom easily took over!

wespecz

# : 18  2008 02:05
³ 

RuslanaTube

hahaha, thats how I survived my final exam to get some....uh whats it called "rates"?! After eleven years of my life in school I really dont remember a shit from it except the basic ABC it feels like....

One thing I remember - lost childhood! But in other cases I'm in the same as you are. Basic school has 7 lessons per one day in the second degree - haha why Uni has mostly four lessons per day on average? Almost every nonsenses except Math are removed or are optional!

11 years of basic school in your country? Booo that's really bad!

Maths - the most students are having problems with it - and it's the best nonsense in the world!

LOOL! I totally agree! That was always one of the most (if not the very) pain in the ass subjects during my horrible schooltime!

Agre, agree, it's =censored=!!!
I fighted Maths whole basic school and now the worst thing is statistic! It's like three Maths in one ... Lucifer's work! And total nonsense, of course. Almost nobody go to the lectures because nobody understands. I slept in the desk whole lecture. Better to sleep at home.

oh thanks, I have quite a lot odds against me but at least its worth a try....

Trying new things is making our life colorful, go for it and enjoy.

Dont worry if there is is someone who REALLY think school is nonsense then its ME! I would never be offended of that kind of expressions. This is because I have very bad experiences of school during my childhood and have grewn up with it to be something I always have hated.

I can say that me too. I don't want to talk about it too much but Uni has set me free definitely.

You are right! I remember that I fighted for my life to keep myself awake during lessions in my past schoolyears. The fact that you also was forced to learn shit that was far beyond your interest and for general usage the boredom easily took over!

You're terribly right! I see it in the lessons - useless ones are boooring but theese which are related to my subject of study (and so important) aren't as boring as the others.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 18  2008 07:14
³ 

wespecz
what about R2D2?
I hate him, it/he's annoying

RuslanaTube
what do you study?

only that some subjects are nonsense and sitting long lessons in the classroom and listening to the teacher and ... sleeping ... lost time, haha, this is wrong, I think.
yes, it is wrong-you don't do anything there and then you have to do everything at home. So, you lose a whole day at Uni and on Sutarday and Sunday....what? Read, of course, do the homeworks. And nobody listens to the lectures, haha. Teachers give us lists with books to prepare for the exam and that's all. Mosy Lectures are useless....
And here some colleagues of mine discovered what the problem is-they have mixed the standards of two universities-in our UNi, long ago, there was no continuous assessment, e.g, no tests, no presentations to make, and the only examination and important mark was at the final Exam. At another Uni with some USA standards, there was only continuous assessment-like at school-regular tests, exams, homeworks and marks during the whole year, but they didn't have final sessions and final exams covering the whole material. OK. But our beloved Ministry of Education and teachers combined the two systens, so that now we have all-homeworks, continuous assessment,everything during the year+ final exams. How could we be not happy. hahaha

This is because I have very bad experiences of school during my childhood and have grewn up with it to be something I always have hated.
yes....the examinations...oral....every time..grrrr.....will the teacher chose me, or somebody else will be the victim.....it's such a stress that ......I don't know. And for what? Not to get a bad mark, hahaha
each time before the teacher came in class and chose the people to be examined I felt like being sent to execution, really....awful.

wespecz

# : 18  2008 10:24 - : wespecz
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova

The best way is to escape from the lecture as I did today!

our beloved Ministry of Education and teachers combined the two systens, so that now we have all-homeworks, continuous assessment,everything during the year+ final exams. How could we be not happy. hahaha

This looks like they tried to do the best and did nice nonsense at least. Haha how to disgust you the studies, they know very well.

This is reminding me our legislation - trying to accept the best things from other countries and it is like you said at the end.

yes....the examinations...oral....every time..grrrr.....will the teacher chose me, or somebody else will be the victim.....it's such a stress that ......I don't know. And for what? Not to get a bad mark, hahaha
each time before the teacher came in class and chose the people to be examined I felt like being sent to execution, really....awful.

Long learning for nothing. Just for stress and you can eventually make others in laugh - when you don't know, when you know too much.
Yeah thanks for the Uni, really!

RuslanaTube

# : 18  2008 10:28
³ 

wespecz
lost childhood!

oh YEAH!!!

11 years of basic school in your country? Booo that's really bad!

no the basic school is nine years. At least by the time I went to school. I dont know about today, it was long time ago for me.... The additional two years is voluntary but its bullshit to call it like that as its the basic education you need to apply for work or university!!!
Thats why I was basically forced to add those years too but "Look how far it got me" - quoting the film "GO"

Today you cant do only two years, its three or even four years now.

I can say that me too. I don't want to talk about it too much

Neither I want. I can still have nightmares of it, 16 years later after I have left it

wespecz

# : 18  2008 10:58
³ 

RuslanaTube

no the basic school is nine years. At least by the time I went to school. I dont know about today, it was long time ago for me.... The additional two years is voluntary but its bullshit to call it like that as its the basic education you need to apply for work or university!!!

Oh so it seems to me like gymnasium! Or secondary basic school ... wow! So one kind of school for everybody? Here you can go to the gymnasium (from 5th, 7th or 9th class of the basic school) or after the 9th class go to the secondary school (4 years) with an entrance and leaving examination or to the three years long educational establishment. Students of educational establishments are very requested because there is sometimes absence of quality handicraftsmen.

Thats why I was basically forced to add those years too but "Look how far it got me" - quoting the film "GO"

I don't know this film. What it was about?

I can say that me too. I don't want to talk about it too much

Neither I want. I can still have nightmares of it, 16 years later after I have left it

It was hard to forget.

Chibi

# : 18  2008 18:09
³ 

Laziness is my mother!

wespecz

# : 18  2008 18:17
³ 

Chibi

That sounds serious.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 18  2008 18:20
³ 

OMG I'm not lazyyyyy AT ALLL!!!! I just want to have time to spend on something more"active" than reading SYNTAX grrrr

Chibi

# : 18  2008 18:33
³ 

wespecz
Why not? xD
nikoleta_rangelova
Hehehe X)))

wespecz

# : 18  2008 19:10
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova

OMG I'm not lazyyyyy AT ALLL!!!! I just want to have time to spend on something more"active" than reading SYNTAX grrrr

Haha no hope for school!

For me, staying with Ruslana whole day is not a laziness.

Chibi

Why not? xD

Cool, would you say more?

Chibi

# : 18  2008 19:20
³ 

wespecz
I'm too lazy to say more x3

wespecz

# : 18  2008 19:28
³ 

Chibi

no problem

Chibi

# : 18  2008 19:50
³ 

wespecz
Fiiine x3

RuslanaTube

# : 22  2008 03:01
³ 

Hi I just want to tell you. I got my test back today I did last saturday and I got the second best rating you can get!!!! I was SOOOO surprised. I would never ever think I would get such good respond. I really feel lazy and a bad student and always think I screw it all up.
Im so impressed of myself. I have so much bad things against me in this,like reading problems and such but wow I CAN do it anyway!

wespecz

# : 22  2008 03:18
³ 

RuslanaTube

CONGRATULATION!

Nice to hear this, really! My oppinion is that long learning is the worst what could man do. If you have a lot of wildness (no doubt about it in your case), you can do some things really easy and with elegance. Wild Energy give you an Energy to learn everything quickly and learn only what you really need ... but main is the feeling I'll do it in every case and if you feel it it become true. I know it because I experienced this many times.

School can't steal your wild time which you would give to Ruslana in general.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 18 . 19 . >>
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... 

»   »  

- -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29  2020 02:21]

discussion forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site