are you a lazy student?? or were you?? (3)

-  - - ³ - - - - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Fan Club / are you a lazy student?? or were you??
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 18 . 19 . >>
nikoleta_rangelova

# : 22  2008 07:14
³ 

RuslanaTube

Uni is not my strongest side, I admit, hahaha, but for you-CONGRATULATIONS I suppose, I know how you feel

wespecz

# : 22  2008 12:59
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova

Uni is not my strongest side

School hatter member fanclub cannot like the school!

"Great for you."

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 22  2008 17:04
³ 

wespecz
School hatter member fanclub cannot like the school!
hehe, rightotherwise they would feel like a fehler in a voting thread(out of place)

Fehler

# : 22  2008 20:55
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova

hehe, rightotherwise they would feel like a fehler in a voting thread(out of place)

Haha, fehler is everywhere and especially at school! Tomorrow I'll disable all the school compuers for actions dealing with school and set every computer to vote vor Ruslana every hour automatically!

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 23  2008 05:48
³ 

Fehler
Tomorrow I'll disable all the school compuers for actions dealing with school and set every computer to vote vor Ruslana every hour automatically
hahaha, go, go, go wild fehler

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 23  2008 17:13 - : nikoleta_rangelova
³ 

hm...a strange (strange because was made by a teacher, two teachers actually) comment----today we didn't have real lectures and we could talk to two of our teachers----the theacher in translation said something like this-->not only that the system of education was ineffective, but there wasn't any prospect for it to become better in the near future. What we did at Uni could not be applied practically anywhere.....noone at Uni could prepare us to be interpreters.....there were no point in becoming translators, because it required a lot of work and wasn't well-paid......90% of the lexical exercises we did, presentations, learning idioms and collocations were useless because most English-speaking people haven't even heard of such idioms, and phrases.......and he wondered how there were still people who wanted to study English Philology.....(I have told this to every person who asked me: If I had known that I was going to study[it is not studying but a total waste of time] so many and such stupid and useless "things", I would have NEVER, NEVER put philology on the list with my desired studies...)

the other teacher(in Phonetics&Phonology): everyhting was going well years ago before some new teacher came(she had some power obviously) and made great reforms. She (he didn't mention her name, although she now lives in the USA) decided that the system of teaching in the way it was at that time was not "fashionable" anylonger.......and she proposed all these useless looking up hundreds of words in dictionaries that we have now.....she suggested all these presentations(oral, written 3 per semester), reading of these piles of books.....and finally she went abroad and never came back.....but her system was accepted already and any possible change even now would cause a complete chaos.....

well, my simple question after these two, independently made, comments is: what else could we, the students, do, except choose some nice high building, go on the roof and see if we could fly (out of happiness)?

wespecz

# : 23  2008 17:46
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova

Cooooool!

They have acknowledged it, really ...

So my question is why they don't change their system of edducation? I'm not talking about changing of your education system now but teachers would start with themself.

I know you're prepairing a lot of time to the school by reading nonsenses! What would happen if you won't read them? (this question is out of problem)

In my school you need to do a lot of useless seminar works but that's really not very much ... nothing between you.

what else could we, the students, do, except choose some nice high building, go on the roof and see if we could fly (out of happiness)?

Forget to school and be with Ruslana!

Guido

# : 23  2008 18:02
³ 

I am a lazy dvd sender. But today I did.
Only my boss asked himself : Who is that for. His name is Cerulis, but he couldn't read the cyrilics. Hehe.

I did some teaching too : 16-18 yo students. But I didn't like it.
The only thing I liked was teaching in evening school. It was something about programming I was very good at and had real experience with. My students were motivated too.

But you are right when you say you have to learn a lot of unuseful things.
Otherwise some things you really need in later life, you don't learn at school.Some things you have to learn by yourself. Ukrianian :-)

wespecz

# : 23  2008 18:08
³ 

Guido

My students were motivated too.

They were motivated probably because you were enthusiastic to the subject of your teaching and they shared it with you. Great, that's right teacher ... in you. If everybody would be like you school won't be boring and students would remember much more from the lessons than sleeping, boredom and waiting to the end.

Some things you have to learn by yourself. Ukrianian :-)

I've found some Ukrainian textbooks at the internet but you're right ... only one possibility is to ask some Ukrainian people in your country. There are a lot of Ukrainian people in my country.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 23  2008 18:14
³ 

wespecz
So my question is why they don't change their system of edducation?
according to these two teachers' words, there were somebody at the top, who doesn't lift a finger to do sth.....and he said, he studied one year in France(English, again, the same subject) and it has nothing to do with our way of teaching-there everything had been presented in such a simple way that it had been impossible to not understand it. And there it was the department's problem to deal with all these materials to photocopy-they didn't need to hang on the queue at the xrox, they were given ALL the materials at once at the beginning of the school year, and they didn't have to pay for them. And they weren't so many these materials-when he came back to BG, he burned the pile of photocopied materials he had from our Uni-the pile of paper had been half a metre high. And useless. And read. Not once. And forgotten. Once and forever.

What would happen if you won't read them?
just a bad impression, which will be reflected later on you final mark. But even if I read it for the class, I don't understand most of it (only if it was in my languaue.....but it isn't, grr)......and I study all by heart for the exam.....

In my school you need to do a lot of useless seminar works
that's what I'm talking about-you have to read hundreds of pages for each seminar. But most often the photocopied and unread materials flood and flood and flood mt desk

Guido

# : 23  2008 18:15
³ 

except choose some nice high building
Nikoleta ! Don't do that ! Not even Ruslanas wings or wild energy could help.
First year at uni ? Uni is very theoretical. You didn't know that ?

After high school I was told : Study what ever you want. I choose applied economics, but was also interested in languages, history, sociology, psychologie. But one has to make a decision.
When you may choose : Study what you like most. And if you don't like it ... Can you choose something else ?

Wespe, what are you studying ?

wespecz

# : 23  2008 18:37
³ 

Guido

Wespe, what are you studying ?

Yes there were a lot of choices. I chose economy because I studied it at the secondary school, too. I like it and there is almost nothing to complain about.

nikoleta_rangelova

In my school you need to do a lot of useless seminar works
that's what I'm talking about-you have to read hundreds of pages for each seminar. But most often the photocopied and unread materials flood and flood and flood mt desk

Oops better to download material from the internet. And textbooks I don't print, too. I like to learn them directly from the computer after downloading from school system.

What would happen if you won't read them?
just a bad impression, which will be reflected later on you final mark. But even if I read it for the class, I don't understand most of it (only if it was in my languaue.....but it isn't, grr)......and I study all by heart for the exam.....

You're great student. Good for you, I learn almost day or night before the exam.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 23  2008 18:39 - : nikoleta_rangelova
³ 

Guido
His name is Cerulis, but he couldn't read the cyrilics. Hehe.
hm...people tell me my name is Greek.....but the Greek alphabet.., not really THANKS

16-18 yo students. But I didn't like it.
omg, they (we) are crazy at this age, ahahaha
you are a teacher?

My students were motivated too.
haha, great! we were at the beginning as well But the teachers killed the enthusiasm so, a motivated teacher and students=perfect combination

Some things you have to learn by yourself. Ukrianian :-)
yes. the best school-forum, hahaha

and, btw, I think the forum is really useful for me, because I practice here, and I meet other people, new expressions, etc.

Guido
wespecz
Nikoleta ! Don't do that !
I'm joking!!

First year at uni ?
second. And we are told that the 3rd year is the most difficult.
And if you don't like it ... Can you choose something else ?
I can, but thus I will lose one year, and I want to get out of there as soon as possible. Also since I've started i, I'll finish it, and some stupid theory won't defeat me, hahaha

history,
I hated this at the secondary school-->because of the teacher.
It was my favourite subject at the high school-->because of the teacher(he had a great sense of humour and irony)

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 23  2008 18:48 - : nikoleta_rangelova
³ 

Oops better to download material from the internet.
only 2% of them are on the internet. Everything else is in the enormous, shabby, dusty volumes of textbooks in the library

You're great student. Good for you,
hahaha, I'm not at all. That was the biggest problem-I wasn't used to bad marks, and at Uni I had to get used to them all my colleagues have graduated English high schools, but me-School of natural Sciences and Maths, hahaha. Before I entered Uni no one had ever spoken to me in English, neither had I.......When the teacher spoke at the beginning, everything sounded like one long word to me, hahaha. Almost all the books we study now, my colleagues have already studied at the high school, while I hear about this authors and books for the first time. And....haha, they don't do anything and get a 3 which is not the worst mark, but the next-it means that you had just passed your exams or tests. And I study hard.....and also get a 3

but now we will have a HOLIDAAAAAYYY the teachers did thei best, of course, to not leave us too much spare time, but at least till the end of this week I won't touch anythink written on paper, hahaha......except.....one book for my presentation, hahaha,oooops....but I'll at least sleep more in the morningand wespe, we may have wilder msn nights, hahaha

wespecz

# : 23  2008 19:00
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova

23 Apr 2008 18:39 - Edited by: nikoleta_rangelova
Reply Quot

Hmm and sometimes uncle translator is glad to help, too.

Nikoleta ! Don't do that !
I'm joking!!

aha

And if you don't like it ... Can you choose something else ?
I can, but thus I will lose one year, and I want to get out of there as soon as possible. Also since I've started i, I'll finish it, and some stupid theory won't defeat me, hahaha

You're studying so long so you would complete three years of Uni.

Yes, stupid theory is there for learn it, say it at the exam and forget it!

history,

Primaeval man was funny in history - antiquity and Middle Ages were quite interesting but that's all. Great French Revolution was a subject matter of five lessons - and then latest history wasn't managed - they ended in 1955.

wespecz

# : 23  2008 19:12
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova

Oops better to download material from the internet.
only 2% of them are on the internet. Everything else is in the enormous, shabby, dusty volumes of textbooks in the library

It must be really specialized or totally nonsenses when they aren't in the internet! I know that I can find in it everything.

hahaha, I'm not at all. That was the biggest problem-I wasn't used to bad marks, and at Uni I had to get used to them

Wow why this? I said my parents that high school is really hard and they wouldn't expect a lot. So this is making me free.

haha, they don't do anything and get a 3 which is not the worst mark, but the next-it means that you had just passed your exams or tests. And I study hard.....and also get a 3

Your language skills are more than awesome, I feel it. Thank to forum, I never speak English a lot before, too. Only in the street - small talking - and than in the train - and wallet away, haha!

but now we will have a HOLIDAAAAAYYY

Enjoy them, haha!! And don't deal with school in any way or you will betray yourself.

and wespe, we may have wilder msn nights, hahaha

I'm lookin forward, haha! Wild ideas to 2 - 4 o'clock a.m. when I usually go sleep.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 23  2008 19:18
³ 

wespecz
I'm joking!!

aha

I don't want to bring my MSN smile responding to you smile here, hahaha

You're studying so long so you would complete three years of Uni.

they are four years here for a bachelor degree and if you want to obtain a master degree you need 1.5 years more at Uni

history,

here hustory was a total mess-startig from newer histpry, going back, elaborating on USA history instead of trying to teach us learn something more about our own history.....

Guido
But today I did.
Thank You!

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 23  2008 19:41
³ 

Wow why this?
hahaha, because at high-school I never got a bad mark

I never speak English a lot before, too. Only in the street - small talking
I haven't almost at all either.....and that's what I really need

Wild ideas to 2 - 4 o'clock a.m.
OMG, don't expect too much from me, hahahaha

wespecz

# : 23  2008 21:19
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova

I don't want to bring my MSN smile responding to you smile here, hahaha

What do you mean? Your avatar at MSN? Cool, haha!

they are four years here for a bachelor degree and if you want to obtain a master degree you need 1.5 years more at Uni

Thank you for the information, wow here you need to study 3 years to bachelor only ... that's where I'm now. And then 2 years to become master.

here hustory was a total mess-startig from newer histpry, going back, elaborating on USA history instead of trying to teach us learn something more about our own history.....

Here it's 50:50. Wow I've never seen history not starting with primaeval man. So you know about US history a lot?

You can tell about history in my upcomming topic Your beautiful countries which I'm promissing to you whole week and still didn't do it. Time to do it.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 23  2008 21:39
³ 

wespecz
Your avatar at MSN? Cool, haha!
no, not this one, haha, forget about it

3 years to bachelor only ... that's where I'm now. And then 2 years to become master.
so only the "portion" of years is different, the final number of years is the same...no, no, you study 0.5 years more, haha, I really don't understand this HALF we have

So you know about US history a lot?
noooo.......that's school after all, hahaha, but we'll cover some US history at uni during some of the next semesters, I think

wespecz

# : 23  2008 23:20
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova

so only the "portion" of years is different, the final number of years is the same...no, no, you study 0.5 years more, haha, I really don't understand this HALF we have

I can tell you why you have four years of bachelor study ... because they need more time to learn you all theese nonsenses!

So you know about US history a lot?
noooo.......that's school after all, hahaha, but we'll cover some US history at uni during some of the next semesters, I think

Cool that you have history at Uni ... I talked about basic and secondary schools only. So it corresponds with the object of your study then.

KPGirl

# : 3  2008 23:03
³ 

Lucky you. Statistic is much harder subject so nobody like it.

LOL!XD

you work as h*ll on it, and I just call it h*ll, hahaha, Maths.....I only need it when I have to vote for Ruslana in that poll, hahahaha

Lol,yep! The only time I really need maths is when I buy stuffs at stores tec!^^

wespecz

# : 3  2008 23:21 - : wespecz
³ 

KPGirl

Now German voting has end and although we don't know results yet I can say - now it's simple counting - ONE queen of the voting and that's it.

The only time I really need maths is when I buy stuffs at stores tec!

Yes, exactly. You will never need integrals and other nonsenses for your life. It's just stuff for teachers to get us annoyed. But we're wild, no hope for them in this.

KPGirl

# : 4  2008 14:08
³ 

Now German voting has end and although we don't know results yet I can say - now it's simple counting - ONE queen of the voting and that's it.

Awesome! And I assure everyone, If Ruslana were about to join EC again she´ll pwn everyone once again!XD

Yes, exactly. You will never need integrals and other nonsenses for your life. It's just stuff for teachers to get us annoyed. But we're wild, no hope for them in this.

Lol,sooo damn true! We´re wild and no one can stop it!XD Yay!
Some teachers are really annoying, I have a math teacher who´s completely annoying and all. I think she doesn´t even care If I fail maths or not. It seems like she regrets helping me. But I don´t need her either nor being on her stupid lessons. Especially not when it involves to have maths in the last hour of a FRIDAY!
Hell no! The two last times in her lessons I got away earlier luckily. I don´t get anything done on her lessons anyway so why care?
She should know also to not deal with a wild! Actually stupid people should know to not deal with us wild people at all!

wespecz

# : 4  2008 15:07
³ 

KPGirl

I assure everyone, If Ruslana were about to join EC again she´ll pwn everyone once again!XD

I feel the same, no doubt.

Lol,sooo damn true! We´re wild and no one can stop it!XD Yay! (...)

Simple half of school is one big bad joke. To statistics I don't learn at home ... only two hours before it at school. Learn - write in the test - forget. That's normal.

Marieke_Droogsma

# : 4  2008 21:25
³ 

I guess I should join in this topic too, I'm also studying the nonsense they want us to learn (I'm not yet a real student, I'm still on secundary school)

I'm not lazy, because I love to learn new things, but when the sun is shining or Ruslana is on internet-tv, my motivation is gone

My subjects are: maths, physics, chemistry, biology, Dutch, German, French, Frisian, Latin, (old) Greek, English, filosofy, gymnastics and geography.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 4  2008 22:18 - : nikoleta_rangelova
³ 

Marieke_Droogsma
welcome to the club, hahaha

I'm not lazy, because I love to learn new things
yes, exactlybut when they are useless and boring......my motivation is gone aha, yes

or Ruslana is on internet-tv, my motivation is gone
especially then

wooooo, in what school are you studying? I was in a high-school of natural sciences, so we had maths, physics, chemistry, biology, English, filosofy, gymnastics and geography as well, but so many languages are usually taught only in language schoos...
So, does your school have some mixed system or?

We used to have: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths, Geography, BG, EN and RU languages, History, Literature, Gymnastics, and one subject which changed its name every term: Psychology, Logic, Philosophy, Law, Ethics,......and Computer Technologies, where we did nothing, haha

KPGirl

# : 4  2008 23:14
³ 

Simple half of school is one big bad joke. To statistics I don't learn at home ... only two hours before it at school. Learn - write in the test - forget. That's normal.

True, it all is indeed a bad joke. And like you say: "Learn-Write in the test-Forget
That´s exactly how I do, I only learn this joke to clear the tests. Agree that it´s very normal. I mean, these things aren´t important in real life even!XD

wespecz

# : 8  2008 23:38 - : wespecz
³ 

Marieke_Droogsma
nikoleta_rangelova
KPGirl

Motto: Our Wild Energy is not fuel for school.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 9  2008 06:50
³ 

Motto: Our Wild Energy is not fuel for school.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 18 . 19 . >>
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... 

»   »  

- -

Online now: Guests - 4; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29  2020 02:21]

chat forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site