are you a lazy student?? or were you?? (5)

-  - - ³ - - - - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Fan Club / are you a lazy student?? or were you??
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 18 . 19 . >>
wespecz

# : 29  2008 18:26
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
this sounds best to me hm hm, will we have many contributions, since summer time is approaching?hehe, why not, actually
I think opposite, people may search their whole school year and find the drawings. And what also about this action for the fanclub? A lot of members is expecting having a fun in it ... why don't post getting wild at school to the fanclub site and ask for contributions? Like "Show off your wildness in the most boring place in the word" (in the news) or something like this ... and explain in the next page ...

Theas two will rise expectations that people would be able to see Ruslana's own artwork in the topic, hahaha
Like Ruslana, come on and show your wild times at school if you remember! I would love to see them.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 29  2008 18:35
³ 

wespecz
what also about this action for the fanclub?
100% YES Why not?Great idea

RuslanaTube

# : 29  2008 18:37
³ 

wespecz and Nikoleta

Its a very cool idea to bring on a special topic for this kind of artwork. Although I hate the word "school" and is just thinking of alternative worlds to express this.

My suggestions of topic name:

"Wild students art" or something like that

the following is most fool names:
What wild did you do under boring lessions?
What saved your studies?
Bring on your wild students artwork

"Show off your wildness in the most boring place in the word"

LOOL! although too long for a topic name..

wespecz

# : 29  2008 18:42 - : wespecz
³ 

RuslanaTube
It will be in the fanclub! A lot of members are expecting to have a fun in the fanclub ... now this will be done. Nikoleta is now rewritting my idea to the translation topic.

Although I hate the word "school" and is just thinking of alternative worlds to express this.
Me too! This is how to get wild in the most unappropriate place for this and forget where you are.

My suggestions of topic name:
"Wild students art" or something like that

Great! Thanks! For forum it sounds great!

the following is most fool names:
What wild did you do under boring lessions?
What saved your studies?
Bring on your wild students artwork

Theese words would be used for the fanclub in the introductions what do do. Nikoleta, would you include them?

D39new

# : 29  2008 19:08
³ 

And if it comes for memories... here's sumtin older :D

wespecz

# : 29  2008 19:14
³ 

D39new
Super! Could we post your artworks to the fanclub site? Regarding to my post above - a small action will be started.

D39new

# : 29  2008 19:18
³ 

wespecz
Super! Could we post your artworks to the fanclub site? Regarding to my post above - a small action will be started.
Thx... Hmmm... Yeah... Go on!

RuslanaTube

# : 29  2008 21:51
³ 

wespecz
It will be in the fanclub!

ooopsie, haha. Well such a cool idea of yours!

D39new

what a cool artwork of yours. I see clearly you have artistic skills!!

D39new

# : 29  2008 21:53
³ 

RuslanaTube
what a cool artwork of yours. I see clearly you have artistic skills!!

Eeee... c'mon... Thanx!
I try to do my best... :">

RuslanaTube

# : 29  2008 21:55
³ 

D39new
Eeee... c'mon...

hey, Im talking the truth!

D39new

# : 29  2008 21:56
³ 

RuslanaTube
Really thanx! A good impulse, then! :-P

wespecz

# : 29  2008 21:58
³ 

RuslanaTube
ooopsie, haha. Well such a cool idea of yours!
Thanks! A lot of members expect a fun in the fanclub site. So here it is.

KPGirl

# : 30  2008 11:59
³ 

Lol,awesome artworks!
Done some myself in the boring school but I don´t have them scanned in. However I do have some arts on Deviantart that is inspired by Ruslana and her awesome wild music.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 30  2008 12:19
³ 

KPGirl
ok, bring yours some timeI'll be glad to see them

Done some myself in the boring school but I don´t have them scanned in.
I have the same problemfor the one I posted here, I asked in a bookstore, they scanned it for me........but I think I'll soon solve this problem thiugh not with the help of a scanner may be

wespecz

# : 30  2008 17:57
³ 

KPGirl
Done some myself in the boring school but I don´t have them scanned in. However I do have some arts on Deviantart that is inspired by Ruslana and her awesome wild music.
Hey ya use the camera, then. Nikoleta has bought one. That's what does she mean.

Use this topic for posting if you can bring them, please. We're posting every school beating artworks to the fanclub site.

wespecz

# : 3  2008 19:50
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
and there is no school for some time in the Winter and Spring as well and during half the Autumn alsoAt least for meWe start in Octoberbut it is for another topic

(from summer topic)

Here october, too. There is unwritten Christmas holiday rule and also there are unexpected holiday very often because teachers are fehlering away very often! In spring I had two weeks without any lecture, for example!

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 3  2008 19:59
³ 

wespecz
teachers are fehlering away very often!
omg, BG Ministry of education must think about hiring teachers from Czech Republuc

wespecz

# : 3  2008 20:30 - : wespecz
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
omg, BG Ministry of education must think about hiring teachers from Czech Republuc
They're travelling a lot. Maybe they may come to BG, then in the meantime.

One subject - Trade activity - was only twice and then it was a time to write 12 pages long seminar work - for whole semester and by four people in the team. And there weren't any lectures. So I wrote three pages and then pass a test to which you needed to learn 50 pages only. And it was done. The best subject.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 3  2008 20:39
³ 

wespecz
hahaha, it reminds me of one part of my next exam. it has several sections, one of them is "listening comprehension". It consists of the following: teachers play a recording, and then or in the meantime, you answer questions given on your sheet of pater.

Well, we've practiced this no more than twice. And during the seminars only, which means in a room adjusted for no more than 20-30 people. Small room. Well, the recording was of such a quality (the cassette too-they don't use a CD), tha non of us understood AnYtHiNg.

Imagine what would the situation be on the day of the exam, where 120 people will, be, sitting in a way that they leave one seat free between them, and evry second row is left empty as well. So the room has to be twice as bigger as the needed for 120 people. It makes 240 people.

In the room for 30 people we barely heard the recording. What would the situation be in a hall 8 times bigger?

wespecz

# : 4  2008 17:30
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
Oops how many people passed this exam? Only remembering of something like this is hard - it depends on the type of person you are (somebody can't catch anything just for hearing it once), doesn't matter if it's in your or even foreign language.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 4  2008 17:35
³ 

wespecz
Oops how many people passed this exam?
haha, it hasn't been yetIt will be on the 10th, haha, it will be fun, really, fehler the teacher says "we'll do something". What will they do? Cancel the exam?

wespecz

# : 4  2008 18:01
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
Well, good wild luck, school is ... yuck!

Cancel the exam?
Cancel the school!

Next exam tomorrow, it will be also funny. When to start learning? Okey a lot of time yet.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 4  2008 18:42
³ 

wespecz
Next exam tomorrow, it will be also funny
ufffffff, have fun then, hehe, awful. Good Wild Luck as well !

And for the results from the first exam, we'll have to wait till 20th June *japo*

When to start learning? Okey a lot of time yet.
oooops:D:Dat 3:00 may be? haha you know the best

wespecz

# : 5  2008 20:25 - : wespecz
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
ufffffff, have fun then, hehe, awful. Good Wild Luck as well !
Thanks a lot! It was successful. I obtained A. There is my exam list when I prepaired to it:

Teacher when he saw : "What's this?" I said: "It's for luck." And we laughted.

And for the results from the first exam, we'll have to wait till 20th June *japo*
OMG what a fehler! But you can enjoy your time now at least. My next exam is on Friday next week so I'll enjoy free wild time now. As you can!

oooops:D:Dat 3:00 may be? haha you know the best
You've read my diary at FehSN, ya? I excluded sleeping completely again.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 5  2008 20:48 - : nikoleta_rangelova
³ 

wespecz
I obtained A.
Great job!

It's for luck." And we laughted.
I think it works, I'll draw it on my exam sheet next time, hahahaha

My next exam is on Friday next week so I'll enjoy free wild time now. As you can!
ooops, my next is on....Tuesday, but we almost can't prepare for it-it is a translation, dictation, things that you have to do then and improvise, so to say. But I'll have to read something for 24th, otherwise I'll have only 4 days for the one on the 30th, omg, I forgot when is which exam, blee doesn't matter, read for all of them, go on the set date, and what they give you this will be, hahaha

You've read my diary at FehSN, ya
I know

==========tomorrow is the last day at Uni for this year!

wespecz

# : 5  2008 21:54 - : wespecz
³ 

I think it works, I'll draw it on my exam sheet next time, hahahaha
Indeed! Wild magic symbols always help!
Also as magic formulas which only Ruslana and her fans know: Hey, na na nay na nana, hey ya hey, hop, hop etc.

ooops, my next is on....Tuesday, but we almost can't prepare for it-it is a translation, dictation, things that you have to do then and improvise, so to say.
Good wild luck and feel free to pass your exam with wildness!

But I'll have to read something for 24th, otherwise I'll have only 4 days for the one on the 30th, omg
I know that so much time for prepair is useless. Due to lazy student - always only last night before an exam is available for learning!

But it will be impossible for the statistic exam. It's always that ten people came to the exam and nine of them is fehlering away! Oops!

You've read my diary at FehSN, ya
I know

I thought that you will come in your usual morning time as a morning angel but nobody has come.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 5  2008 22:17
³ 

as a morning angel
it was the fehlered internet! The storm stopped, but more than 24 hours after it I was with no connection, omg
But I cought up in the afternoon as you could see, hahaha

Good wild luck and feel free to pass your exam with wildness!
haha, thanks! I know from my experience that in most cases, when the exam is a test, (A,B,C,D), and you don't know the answer, the first decision is the bestwhenever I started thinking and crossed my first answer, it appeared to have been fehler later

always only last night before an exam is available for learning!
omg, for Syntax, I'll have to read hundreds of pages, and I haven't started yt *japo*. Only for the last seminar the pages I had to copy at the xrox were 108 *japo*x10..........and we've had 11 seminars

ten people came to the exam and nine of them is fehlering away! Oops!
OMG, only one passes?! That's ................................. how come? only one has studied enough, or only one brought a bottle of vodka to the teacher

wespecz

# : 6  2008 14:46
³ 

when the exam is a test, (A,B,C,D), and you don't know the answer, the first decision is the best
Indeed! This is always the pools. First draw, Second draw, Lucky ten. (structure of this competition here)

And always there are some "lucky ten" in the tests also.

omg, for Syntax, I'll have to read hundreds of pages, and I haven't started yt *japo*. Only for the last seminar the pages I had to copy at the xrox were 108 *japo*x10..........and we've had 11 seminars
Fehler! This would kill me, really. When there are textbooks I don't print them anyway because I learn faster from the computer directly after the downloading from teacher's website.

OMG, only one passes?! That's ................................. how come? only one has studied enough
Yes, only one. Statistic is the worst subject I've ever saw. In the lecture it was hard to catch the ideas and I always almost fall asleep during it. They failed immediately in the small test which is before the every exam and haven't even try it.

or only one brought a bottle of vodka to the teacher

Lol yes, most probably. Maybe you can't pass it if you don't birbe the teacher. But statistic teacher is great, it's not his fault, really. It's fault of the subject.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 6  2008 16:51
³ 

But statistic teacher is great,
oh, he has already taken his potrion of vodka thengreat that you have one great teacher. I also like and respect very much only one teacher of ours. She is the BEST, indeed, and she teaches us the worst subject ever- Syntax, omg. She has a great sense of humour and is tolerant and also respects us, just-the perfect teacher.

I always almost fall asleep during it
like a lecture in Syntax

Speaking about sleeping, our teacher in Phonology had fallen asleep one morning during a seminar in front one of the groups, OMG fehleeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

wespecz

# : 6  2008 18:54
³ 

great that you have one great teacher. I also like and respect very much only one teacher of ours. She is the BEST, indeed, and she teaches us the worst subject ever- Syntax,
I like much more than one teacher. One of them has not do any supervision during the exam test, for example, so everybody was able to give advices to each other and one teacher even gave right answers to the questions in the text. It was wonderful, really. Everything is reminding me our entrance test to the Uni - we gave advices to each other, classroom was noisy and teacher who was in it was totally passive. She may hear us asross the whole room. Lol.

And there are also fehlers like some teachers who think that only their subject exists and give loooong seminar works to write and then if he/she don't like it - let you to rewrite some parts again. Or do you remember my exam from law? Four hours waiting and then bye - I don't have a time to examine you all.

It's like life - white and black sides.

Speaking about sleeping, our teacher in Phonology had fallen asleep one morning during a seminar in front one of the groups, OMG fehleeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 18 . 19 . >>
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... 

»   »  

- -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29  2020 02:21]

bulletin board software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site