are you a lazy student?? or were you?? (6)

-  - - ³ - - - - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Fan Club / are you a lazy student?? or were you??
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 18 . 19 . >>
nikoleta_rangelova

# : 6  2008 18:58
³ 

wespecz
we gave advices to each other, classroom was noisy and teacher who was in it was totally passive. She may hear us asross the whole room. Lol.

omg, here teachers are beasts in every such situation-we always have to leave two free seats between us and student sit not on every row, but on every other, so that there is always one empty row between us. And the walk all over the hall all the time.

wespecz

# : 6  2008 19:19
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
omg, here teachers are beasts in every such situation-we always have to leave two free seats between us and student sit not on every row, but on every other, so that there is always one empty row between us. And the walk all over the hall all the time.

Here too in some casses. It depends on the teacher. But we coppied anyway. Every time there is some way such as crib etc. The best and safest crib is in the calculator.

Next trick is to change the test versions with friends, especially when there are A and B groups. So teacher think that we have it like this:

A B A B A B

and we've got this:

A A A B B B

Btw. do you see the hidden fehler in the first one?
I don't like when it's going like A B A B A B

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 6  2008 19:32
³ 

Btw. do you see the hidden fehler in the first one?
I don't like when it's going like A B A B A B

The newest idea for the Syntax exam is that if a teacher, while checking the exams, finds several exams just not similar, but the same, she will give 3 (just to pass the exam) to all of them, if there is something correct, of course. Even a student has written it right and deserves a 6 (A), they will get 3. And yesterday she showed us what a student had made for cheating-a narrow sheet of paper, long about a metre, omg, folded carefully, and written with suuuuuuch a tiny handwriting, that may be the time to prepare this, was enough to learn what she needed for the exam, haha. There were all the topics written on it of course. Pupils usually make such in the elementary schools, later in the high schools, but here it looks just stupid. If you succeed, fine, but if they catch you-what embarrassement, wow.

wespecz

# : 6  2008 19:46
³ 

The newest idea for the Syntax exam is that if a teacher, while checking the exams, finds several exams just not similar, but the same, she will give 3 (just to pass the exam) to all of them, if there is something correct, of course.
To all the students? Or only to theese which exams are similar?

And yesterday she showed us what a student had made for cheating-a narrow sheet of paper, long about a metre, omg, folded carefully, and written with suuuuuuch a tiny handwriting, that may be the time to prepare this, was enough to learn what she needed for the exam, haha.
Pupils usually make such in the elementary schools, later in the high schools, but here it looks just stupid. If you succeed, fine, but if they catch you-what embarrassement, wow.
Embarrassement? Why omg? Maybe for teacher but students feel it in other way, right?

Here they maximally admonish you when they see that the test is going in the unappropriate way.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 6  2008 19:54
³ 

Or only to theese which exams are similar?
only to these yes. it is logical to be in this way, and students will be fools to copy their works in 100%.

Embarrassement? Why omg?
well, if I cheated and they caught me, I wouldn't feel in the best waythat's why I never do it I did it once-in the elementary school, and I got a 3 (D) , omg

wespecz

# : 7  2008 23:11
³ 

I did it once-in the elementary school, and I got a 3 (D) , omg
It doesn't matter what will you obtain, main object is to pass.

D is save, also E. F is fail and fehler.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 8  2008 09:03
³ 

wespecz
It doesn't matter what will you obtain, main object is to pass.
haha, but for me the lementary school was different, there you'd almost alays pass, and people pay attention with what mark you're passingI never had a poor mark then, but the tasks were relly easy, haha

wespecz

# : 8  2008 17:46
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
It was not different with me at the basic school, haha. But in the Uni you can pass whatever you want because the amount of bursary is really low and it's hard to acheive it.

KPGirl

# : 8  2008 20:52
³ 

ok, bring yours some timeI'll be glad to see them

I have some fanarts inspired by Ruslanas music on Devart. I´ll be sure to post them soon. ;)

Use this topic for posting if you can bring them, please. We're posting every school beating artworks to the fanclub site.

Cool. Now unfortunately I´ve lost the drawings I think but I still have the fanarts on Devart.^^

wespecz

# : 8  2008 21:09
³ 

KPGirl
I have some fanarts inspired by Ruslanas music on Devart. I´ll be sure to post them soon. ;)
Good, post them as soon as possible.

wespecz

# : 9  2008 16:32
³ 

To all the lazy students!

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 9  2008 16:47
³ 

wespecz
woooooooooow

RuslanaTube

# : 9  2008 16:56
³ 

wespecz

interesting image of yours. Although I cant read moving letters, especially when they go so fast but you say something like "school is nonsense listen your heart" right. It took me some views to figure it out

wespecz

# : 9  2008 17:06
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
RuslanaTube
Thanks for enjoying.

Although I cant read moving letters, especially when they go so fast but you say something like "school is nonsense listen your heart" right. It took me some views to figure it out

You're right with your reading. I slowed it down here:

It's parody to the advertisement to the Sprite which is saying:
Immage is nonsense. Listen to your thirst. Sprite.
So School is nonsense. Listen to your heart. Ruslana.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 9  2008 17:12
³ 

wespecz
t's parody to the advertisement to the Sprite which is saying:
Immage is nonsense. Listen to your thirst. Sprite.

hahaha, I haven't watched this advertisement yet, I think, however, in my view, Sprite's advertisements are AwFuL & disgusting, don't know how they think they will attract people.........but may be they do since they produce these advertisements

actually I'm not sure you know what advertisiments I'm talking about, oooops, if it is fehler, forget

But your animation is deffinitely good

RuslanaTube

# : 9  2008 17:14
³ 

wespecz
I slowed it down here

ooh thanks a lot, now I can enjoy it too!!

wespecz

# : 9  2008 17:37
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
It's very old advertisement but not very clever, only advertisements to Ruslana and railway would I like.

But your animation is deffinitely good
Thank you! This is which I decided to do instead of learning.

RuslanaTube
ooh thanks a lot, now I can enjoy it too!!
Thank you for enjoying.

First time I saw nice fehler ... my immage was across the Nikoleta's post ... but when I refreshed it it was okey.

wespecz

# : 10  2008 03:18
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
GOOD WILD LUCK with your exam this day!!! Ruslana (and me) with you!

wespecz

# : 10  2008 13:07 - : wespecz
³ 

fehleeeeeeer

OMG today I visited school only for repairing seminar work and teacher did not approve it because she did not like how it looks. Fehleeer! So I'll need to visit it again. Nikoleta I hope that you will have more luck!

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 10  2008 17:32
³ 

wespecz
GOOD WILD LUCK with your exam this day!!! Ruslana (and me) with you!
Thank you! It was a 6-hour exam!! OMG JAPO japki, japcheta, I just got home hating uni more than ever

We had to be in the exam hall at 08:30, the exam had to start at 9:00. In this half an hour, the teachers were supposed to give us the materials.....well, at 08:57 the teachers hadn't come yet. The exam started at 09:30, OMG, we had been waiting for an hour and a half only to start!

teacher did not approve it because she did not like how it looks.
hehe, I hate this treatment as wellBefore we submit whatever work, we are warned: we live in the 21st century, so our work must look like a work from 21st century..............whatever it means.......

Nikoleta I hope that you will have more luck!
thank you againhaha, I'll have some results after a week, omg, but with Uni of Sofia this is also veeeeeeeeery relative

wespecz

# : 10  2008 18:19
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
Thank you! It was a 6-hour exam!! OMG JAPO japki, japcheta, I just got home
Boooo school is the biggest fehler in the world we've already met! It's not easy to be polite about this.

We had to be in the exam hall at 08:30, the exam had to start at 9:00. In this half an hour, the teachers were supposed to give us the materials.....well, at 08:57 the teachers hadn't come yet. The exam started at 09:30, OMG, we had been waiting for an hour and a half only to start!
OMG! Somebody will probably express complains about this!

You make ma angry,
you drive me crazy,
the more I learn for you,
the more I don't like you.

You're stealing my wild time,
you're not the love of mine,
the more you're provoke me
the more I'm lazy, hey!

we live in the 21st century, so our work must look like a work from 21st
Say: We're wild. And tell the teacher about wild mountains where time has stopped. But only Ruslana's fain would understand this, haha!

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 10  2008 18:28
³ 

You make ma angry,
you drive me crazy,

the more I'm lazy, hey!

Say: We're wild. And tell the teacher about wild mountains
and I'll submit my work on a stone

hehe, here it is what one student wrote to the black board while the teachers were still fehlering away somewhere:

if you don't see it: "Where are our teachers?!!! 8:54h" hehe
the teachers acted as if it didn't exist at all, of course. But the funniest moment was before they had read it, they came, stood in front of the black board......with the questions behind their backs

And this is the "centre" of Uni. From there start all the corridors for the other wings

wespecz

# : 11  2008 00:02
³ 

and I'll submit my work on a stone

Sure! And as a sighature attach this: and it's done!

hehe, here it is what one student wrote to the black board while the teachers were still fehlering away somewhere:
Cool and has they at least appologized? I know some teachers who are constantly delayed omg.

And this is the "centre" of Uni. From there start all the corridors for the other wings
Thanks for sharing the photo. It looks like ancient temple due to the columns next to the walls.

Nahyka

# : 11  2008 00:29
³ 

wespecz

You make ma angry,
you drive me crazy,

the more I'm lazy, hey!

I will sing this to one of my dearest teachers...

nikoleta_rangelova
I like it!! The building in which I'm studying is really ugly...

wespecz

# : 11  2008 02:28
³ 

Nahyka
I will sing this to one of my dearest teachers...
Great! If some of them will understand voice of all the students and exclude nonsenses and do something clever from the nonsense called school, I would believe that other miracles except Ruslana also exists.

And talking about Unis, my Uni is tinny, no big halls. But they have large plans which to do with this.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 11  2008 08:42
³ 

wespecz
Cool and has they at least appologized?
noooo, the teacher pretend to not notice it and didn't say anything. Also in a hall with 102 stdents, it would be rather hard to find who had written it

It looks like ancient temple due to the columns next to the walls.
haha, this is the most beautiful part, actually and it is really big. I've said it that it looked like a castle to me, at the beginning, when I first entered it.

I like it!!
thanks!it has beautiful and ugly parts, haha

But they have large plans which to do with this.
wow, may be if there are more students, they will need a bigger building. Even in our big "monster" there aren't enough halls, and every year, some of us, who as a rule have their lectures in the main building, have to go at lectures in some blocks, kilometres away from uni.

RuslanaTube

# : 11  2008 12:03
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova

woah cool floor!

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 11  2008 13:00
³ 

woah cool floor!
do you think it is enough for WildDances?

wespecz

# : 11  2008 13:10
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
wow, may be if there are more students, they will need a bigger building. Even in our big "monster" there aren't enough halls, and every year, some of us, who as a rule have their lectures in the main building, have to go at lectures in some blocks, kilometres away from uni.

This is reminding me my previous Uni which was in the area which was approximately 1 or more km long and you needed to go through really long corridor between every lectures. It was always like the small trip. And four dormitories looked almost like skyscrapers.

hop

hop2

And there are electronic covers which may tell you more than photos: Dormitories are white big objects in the background.

hop

hop

hop

hop

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 11  2008 13:52
³ 

you needed to go through really long corridor between every lectures. It was always like the small trip.
exactly what I experience every day, hahaha, while you get from the room for one seminar to the room from the other, the 15-minute break is over, japo

wooooooooow, what "photos" indeed. It looks quite a modern building and wild-with all these colours

your previous Uni? So you changed it?

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 18 . 19 . >>
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... 

»   »  

- -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29  2020 02:21]

community script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site