are you a lazy student?? or were you?? (7)

-  - - ³ - - - - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Fan Club / are you a lazy student?? or were you??
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 18 . 19 . >>
wespecz

# : 11  2008 14:01
³ 

exactly what I experience every day, hahaha, while you get from the room for one seminar to the room from the other, the 15-minute break is over, japo
Indeed, haha! Going 500 meters (you never needed to pass whole 1 km) or 20 meters now is really difference. And in theese 20 meters are trees and bushs so it looks very wild - like a small park.

wooooooooow, what "photos" indeed. It looks quite a modern building and wild-with all these colours
revious Uni? So you changed it?

Yes it is quite modern. Previous, exactly. It was great but there were some fehlers.
1) Economic subjects which I had in the secondary school were there from the third year although name of the studying was something like economy.
2) Biggest fehler - I haven't made chemistry. It was really hard. And so I would need to do it in the third term again. And if I won't made it I would be fehlered away. No way.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 11  2008 14:54 - : nikoleta_rangelova
³ 

hop hop, a brief check of the forum again

Going 500 meters (you never needed to pass whole 1 km) or 20 meters now is really difference. And in theese 20 meters are trees and bushs so it looks very wild - like a small
wow, you go outside! My "trips" are inside the building-from the Northern Wing to the entral building and if needed to the Southern.....and often to the 6th floor, and if the lift doesn't works or I have to wait much about it -*Japo*

====hold on, Literature, I'm coming back

wespecz

# : 11  2008 15:04
³ 

wow, you go outside! My "trips" are inside the building-from the Northern Wing to the entral building and if needed to the Southern.....and often to the 6th floor, and if the lift doesn't works or I have to wait much about it -*Japo*

Oops in my Uni is only one large building where you need to use the lift but every lectures are usually in the ground floor or first floor so lift is not needed.

====hold on, Literature, I'm coming back
When I'll start learning?! ... don't bet on it or you'll lose everything, haha.

Sandy

# : 11  2008 15:24
³ 

No,I am not lazy student.I study very hard.And I'm one of three the best pupils at my school.

wespecz

# : 11  2008 15:42
³ 

Sandy
Wow so you're rare case here. Welcome between the laziest students.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 11  2008 15:46
³ 

Sandy
hihi, hop hop, when I was a pupil I was also one of the best

When I'll start learning?! ... don't bet on it or you'll lose everything, haha.
I bet-the last 3 hours before the exam But you said you have about 30 pages to read? or it was not in general?

Nahyka

# : 11  2008 22:36
³ 

This is my uni:

wespecz

# : 11  2008 22:46
³ 

Nahyka
Thanks for sharing! What do you study?

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 11  2008 22:58
³ 

Nahyka
yes, thanks it has grasssssssin front of it!

wespecz

# : 11  2008 23:08
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
it has grasssssssin front of it!
In my uni there is even small park - there are a lot of trees, grass, hop!

Nahyka

# : 11  2008 23:15
³ 

wespecz
What do you study?

I study sociology

nikoleta_rangelova
it has grasssssss in front of it!

It's our favorite place along with the cafeteria

wespecz

# : 11  2008 23:21
³ 

Nahyka
I study sociology
That's nice! I study economy.

It's our favorite place along with the cafeteria
You're having picnics in the grass?

Nahyka

# : 11  2008 23:44
³ 

wespecz
You're having picnics in the grass?

Picnics no, but we often go to the grass to take sun

wespecz

# : 11  2008 23:53
³ 

Nahyka
Picnics no, but we often go to the grass to take sun
Great! You must have great time here. Theese things like grass or sun are making your mood very much.

In my Uni there are a lot of benches where you can sit in the fresh air and enjoy the wind and sun.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 11  2008 23:57
³ 

wespecz
In my Uni there are a lot of benches where you can sit in the fresh air and enjoy the wind and sun.
hop hop in my also-and there are shadowy places which I like very muchyou sit on the bench and the branches of trees are above you but there isn't grass, only some small garden with some other plants in it

wespecz

# : 12  2008 03:44
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
hop hop in my also-and there are shadowy places which I like very much
Great! Some place for hanging around must be everywhere. But the best place when it isn't fully occupied is in the computer room - so with you here.

but there isn't grass, only some small garden with some other plants in it
So it's some transom?

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 12  2008 09:25
³ 

wespecz
Great! Some place for hanging around must be everywhere.
especially listening to WE/WD or sth else Ruslana-Wild while waiting for some boring lecture to finish

But the best place when it isn't fully occupied is in the computer room - so with you here.
same for mebut, I counted them, we have 6 computers in the library, OMG......for 120 students+the teachers Huge Fehler

So it's some transom?

ooooooooops, neither translator nor dictionary helped me with "transom"I got something that I haven't seen at Uni(a kind of window, and sth else) Huger Fehler

wespecz

# : 12  2008 21:11
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
especially listening to WE/WD or sth else Ruslana-Wild while waiting for some boring lecture to finish
Haha this is reminding me Maths lessons last year. They were so boring, nobody understanded and we listened to the mp3 in the last line of seats.

but, I counted them, we have 6 computers in the library, OMG......for 120 students+the teachers Huge Fehler
So few computers! There are 15 computers in the library and three computers in the hall. They were always free but now it's not as easy to find the free computer as in the past. Theese three computers in the hall are great for voting for Ruslana because there is different IP so you can vote twice.

ooooooooops, neither translator nor dictionary helped me with "transom"I got something that I haven't seen at Uni(a kind of window, and sth else) Huger Fehler

So my translator fehlered again. Transom is hole in the roof surrounded by windows, equipment now to bring the light to the building when it's large.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 12  2008 23:45
³ 

Transom is hole in the roof surrounded by windows, equipment now to bring the light to the building when it's large.

wow, I can't think even of a BG word that describes thisBut we have at on the 6th floor on the roof/ceiling of the library

nobody understanded and we listened to the mp3 in the last line of seats
Syntax..................................

wespecz

# : 13  2008 14:42
³ 

Nay na nay na hey hey tu!
Exam secured.

Syntax..................................
Statistic ................................... our nightmares. When is your exam from syntax?

And what does teacher do when he/she saw somebody of you listening to the mp3 during the lecture? Here they say nothing but you can see that they don't feel very well.

KPGirl

# : 14  2008 21:02 - : KPGirl
³ 

Good, post them as soon as possible

Planning to post them today!

Oops, what was the link to it now again?

wespecz

# : 14  2008 21:03
³ 

KPGirl
Great! Go ahead!
Have you received my message at Youtube? Some days ago. I'm glad to see you!

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 14  2008 21:16
³ 

wespecz
And what does teacher do when he/she saw somebody of you listening to the mp3 during the lecture? Here they say nothing but you can see that they don't feel very well.
same here, haha, well this exactly teacher would kindly ask me to leaveBut she never saw me, I suppose

Nay na nay na hey hey tu!
hahahahaha. Kolomyika? is the ceiling ok?

When is your exam from syntax?
on 30
feHler

KPGirl
Hi again:D

wespecz

# : 15  2008 00:56 - : wespecz
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
same here, haha, well this exactly teacher would kindly ask me to leaveBut she never saw me, I suppose
Teacher wanted to do this to me only once but not due to mp3 but due to the fact that I come to the exam in jeans because it was written exam only and somebody said that it's not an exam but credit only. :p

hahahahaha. Kolomyika? is the ceiling ok?
Lucky ceiling, haha!

When is your exam from syntax?
on 30
feHler

Good wild luck!
Statistic is tomorrow. Maybe time to start learning theese 75 pages.
Fehler.
What about your exams? You said many times that you'll receive results later. Do you know some of them already?

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 15  2008 09:18 - : nikoleta_rangelova
³ 

I come to the exam in jeans
What are you supposed too wear on an exam?! A suit?

Statistic is tomorrow. Maybe time to start learning theese 75 pages.
Good Luck also!!! The statistics shows you'll pass it

What about your exams? You said many times that you'll receive results later. Do you know some of them already?
no, on Tuesday they will tell us the results from the 6-hour exam, the other - later than this later

Nahyka

# : 15  2008 12:33
³ 

wespecz
Statistic is tomorrow
I hate statistic... I did not pass the exam. Now, I must try it again in September.

wespecz

# : 15  2008 19:19
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
What are you supposed too wear on an exam?! A suit?
Yes! I feel like mask in the carnival in this type of clothes.

Good Luck also!!! The statistics shows you'll pass it
Thanks a lot! Maybe time to start? Okey just maybe.

no, on Tuesday they will tell us the results from the 6-hour exam, the other - later than this later
What a long waiting. But your final victory is near!

Nahyka
I hate statistic... I did not pass the exam. Now, I must try it again in September.
It's the worst subject I ever saw! I wish you large dose of luck in September and not much wonderful days on holiday spolied by learning.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 15  2008 19:23
³ 

I feel like mask in the carnival in this type of clothes.
oh, my mother also says I should wear something more.....when I have to sit an exam, but here there are not any such requirements.......only the students of Law wear suits..... but you also said you have Law?

What a long waiting. But your final victory is nea
omg, let's hope......... if I don't appear here sfter Tuesday, know that I haven't passed it, haha (my mum will be holding the guitar)

Nahyka

# : 15  2008 19:44
³ 

wespecz
I wish you large dose of luck in September and not much wonderful days on holiday spolied by learning.

Thank you!!

wespecz

# : 16  2008 22:27
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
oh, my mother also says I should wear something more.....when I have to sit an exam,
Lucky you that they don't take it so serious in your country you can enjoy your wildness during the exam.

only the students of Law wear suits..... but you also said you have Law
Law is only one "small" side subject. But here you simply must go to the exam looking like scarecrow every time. Doesn't matter what do you study.

omg, let's hope......... if I don't appear here sfter Tuesday, know that I haven't passed it, haha (my mum will be holding the guitar)
Good wild luck! Anyway if your mother will holding the guitar UFO will save you!

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 18 . 19 . >>
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... 

»   »  

- -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29  2020 02:21]

community script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site