are you a lazy student?? or were you?? (8)

-  - - ³ - - - - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Fan Club / are you a lazy student?? or were you??
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 18 . 19 . >>
nikoleta_rangelova

# : 16  2008 22:31
³ 

Good wild luck! Anyway if your mother will holding the guitar UFO will save you!
hahaha, thank you

well, do your teachers at least wear suits? Ours don't, one can hardly say sometimes who is a teacher and who student

wespecz

# : 17  2008 00:51 - : wespecz
³ 

well, do your teachers at least wear suits?
Not when normal school time is running. But during exam time it seems to me that goblins from Lord Of The Rings were dressed better, haha!

Ours don't, one can hardly say sometimes who is a teacher and who student
It was like this in the secondary school! You could say hi to the teacher as a newbie and fehler may appear very easilly.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 17  2008 08:42
³ 

it seems to me that goblins from Lord Of The Rings were dressed better, haha!

the fellowship of the students
the two schools
the return of the fehler

wespecz

# : 17  2008 13:40 - : wespecz
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
the fellowship of the students
the two schools
the return of the fehler

LOOOL that's incredible! Return of the fehler? Maybe when every term starts. Two schools ... probably your and mine. The fellowship of the students? Exactly! Only this is keeping us alive.

School changes during the ages:

School Wars - Episode I - The Phantom Test
School Wars - Episode II - Attack of the Teachers
School Wars - Episode III - Revenge of the Students
School Wars - Episode IV - The New Hanging Around
School Wars - Episode V - The School Strikes Back
School Wars - Episode VI - Return of the Freedom

Patron of all the students:

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 17  2008 14:11
³ 

wespecz

School Wars - Episode I - The Phantom Test
School Wars - Episode II - Attack of the Teachers
School Wars - Episode III - Revenge of the Students
School Wars - Episode IV - The New Hanging Around
School Wars - Episode V - The School Strikes Back
School Wars - Episode VI - Return of the Freedom

Patron of all the students:

OMG

Dart Rector

conclusion from today: one can afford to not attend grammar seminars and pass the exam in spite of this

makula

# : 17  2008 14:16
³ 

i'm a very lazy student and i will always be, i only do work if i like it, or if i get something out of it, direct benefit....

makula

# : 17  2008 14:19
³ 

i believe Ruslana is in a unique timezone 45 minutes ahead of the rest of the world....

wespecz

# : 17  2008 14:55 - : wespecz
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova

Thaaaaaaanks for liking it!

Dart Rector

conclusion from today: one can afford to not attend grammar seminars and pass the exam in spite of this

Very common here. Especially statistic lectures! During the term mostly ten or twenty students of 100 were in the lectures - doesn't matter which type of lecture it was. It's voluntary to visit them anyway.

makula
Welcome!

i'm a very lazy student and i will always be, i only do work if i like it, or if i get something out of it, direct benefit....
Indeed! The best is when you discover that you will need to get up in three hours and you haven't even started with school stuff yet.

i believe Ruslana is in a unique timezone 45 minutes ahead of the rest of the world....
Ukraine has not + 45 minutes but + 2 hours from world time. We've got + 1 hour (CET) and in Ukraine is + 2 hours (EET)

Or what do you mean? I probably don't understand you.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 17  2008 15:08
³ 

haha, almost same herebut it is not the most important for me to have a benefit we do sth if we like it, meaning: if there is some pleasure, and the pleaasure is the best benefeit

makula

# : 17  2008 15:55
³ 

wespecz
Indeed! The best is when you discover that you will need to get up in three hours and you haven't even started with school stuff yet.

Well, getting up is not the proble, getting started is,,,, homework just sucks, but school is over for good!!!

Ukraine has not + 45 minutes but + 2 hours from world time. We've got + 1 hour (CET) and in Ukraine is + 2 hours (EET)

Or what do you mean? I probably don't understand you.

The forum gives wierd times, 45 minutes ahead of my time...

nikoleta_rangelova

haha, almost same herebut it is not the most important for me to have a benefit we do sth if we like it, meaning: if there is some pleasure, and the pleaasure is the best benefeit

I like making my dresses, i just can't get started...

wespecz

# : 17  2008 16:57 - : wespecz
³ 

Well, getting up is not the proble, getting started is,,,, homework just sucks, but school is over for good!!!
Indeed! Starting is possible only last night before the exam!
Your school is over for now? Lucky you! I've got test from German tomorrow.

Cora, bitte helfen mir mit dem Test. Danke!
The only one word which I really know is Fehler anyway.

The forum gives wierd times, 45 minutes ahead of my time...
Forum time is moved of 11 minutes. I don't know when it will be repaired.

I like making my dresses, i just can't get started...
Lucky you that you like your issue. Would somebody teach how to love and support Ruslana to have the issue which I would really not only like, but love?

D39new

# : 17  2008 21:41
³ 

Well... this is my Uni... :P

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 17  2008 21:54
³ 

so that's the place where you're getting lazy

makula

# : 17  2008 22:38
³ 

wespecz
Forum time is moved of 11 minutes. I don't know when it will be repaired.
it's 21,47 here and forum time....

.D39new

my school is/was www.ieao.it

makula

# : 17  2008 22:46
³ 

why did i think 45 minutes....

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 17  2008 23:27
³ 

why did i think 45 minutes....
it's a crazy wild clock indeed But it never shows that you're late for the forum

wespecz

# : 18  2008 00:45
³ 

D39new
Hi! Thanks for sharing and welcome after the some time. What do you study?

makula
Indeed. So it's changing? Interesting.

my school is/was www.ieao.it
Nice site. Your school also offers something directly in their page? Is it something like online store? wow!

With your link I've read www.japo.it first oops.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 18  2008 09:25
³ 

wespecz
But this also works, like the fehler link, have you checke it?

D39new

# : 18  2008 10:17
³ 

wespecz
Hi! Thanks for sharing and welcome after the some time. What do you study?
Thx!
Well... I study Orthodox Theology and, from October this year, Foreign Languages and Literatures - Slavistics.

makula

# : 18  2008 10:57
³ 

wespecz

:P yeah it's somewhat different. On the website of my school there are some of my dresses too, but it's better to go to www.romanwinter.com also this school may have a nice website but the building is basicly a garage....

wespecz

# : 18  2008 12:47
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
Wow thanks for noticing this! No, I haven't. Lol so Japo's name is Joomla!

D39new
Literatures - Slavistics.
It sounds pretty nice and wild. We were one nation in the old ages and now we feel it with Nikoleta very often when talking in private like our languages are very similar in some cases. Enjoy learning this!

makula
:P yeah it's somewhat different. On the website of my school there are some of my dresses too, but it's better to go to www.romanwinter.com also this school may have a nice website but the building is basicly a garage....
Great website! I know that I don't see it first time but you have a lot of great websites - for Ruslana, for your own remixes, for your school ... does your school check your fashion website? And theese paintings - you're providing them yourself?

I need to go, I'll reply in another topics later.

makula

# : 18  2008 13:07
³ 

wespecz
Hey! Thank you but i cant take credit for my scxhool's website, i didn;t make it neither did i make any painting I only made drawings and dresses

I also made other websites, for instance www.winterresident.nl if you ever want to go to holland, i suggest you sleep at my aunt's bed and breakfast And if you deside to buy some art go to www.unicaat.nl (made that one too) and then if you need a massage after a hard day working to pay off the painting you bought go to www.acupressuur.nu which is is a acupressure / chinese medicine clinique owned by my fathers wife (not my mother though)

D39new

# : 18  2008 15:22
³ 

wespecz
It sounds pretty nice and wild. We were one nation in the old ages and now we feel it with Nikoleta very often when talking in private like our languages are very similar in some cases. Enjoy learning this!
Yup... Romanian was influenced by the slavonic language (the old church slavonic being used in church service and at the royal cancelaries until abt 1700) so that's why I like the slavic languages. Even we have many similar words with bulgarian ones.
And thx... I think I'll really enjoy it! :P

AlexandruRo

# : 18  2008 16:16
³ 

D39new

So, you believe that God exists?

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 18  2008 16:33
³ 

AlexandruRo
just in case you decide to argue over this issue---> Do you believe in God topic is for you

Nahyka

# : 18  2008 18:06
³ 

D39new

this is my Uni
¡ Parece uno de los edificios de mi antiguo instituto!

D39new

# : 18  2008 23:56
³ 

AlexandruRo
So, you believe that God exists?
Nothing to laugh at, Alex... Everybody is entitled to believe in whatever s/he likes. I preffer the classic ( I believe ''boring'' for u) way.
And, yeah, I STRONGLY BELIEVE THAT GOD EXISTS.
Satisfied? :D

Nahyka
¡ Parece uno de los edificios de mi antiguo instituto!
Jejeje... Kien sabe... puede ser lo mismo... ))

AlexandruRo

# : 19  2008 00:09 - : AlexandruRo
³ 

D39new

Nevermind.

wespecz

# : 19  2008 01:44 - : wespecz
³ 

makula
Very good websites! And I also see your style in them, especially in the background. You're doing really a lot of different webpages.

D39new
Even we have many similar words with bulgarian ones.
And thx... I think I'll really enjoy it! :P

That's great! Learning languages through natural way is funny. Thanks to Nikoleta I know some BG words. Especially theese similar to CZ. For example, ne (no) is the same.
Zdrasti! My pes looks pretty.
Error is that pes means dirty or homeless dog in BG but in CZ it's simply dog - for every dogs.

AlexandruRo
Yes, exactly how D39 said nothing to laugh. Everybody has his/her right to believe or not.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 19  2008 08:58
³ 

That's great! Learning languages through natural way is funny.
ano

not to talk about komarite, hahahaha (mosquitos)

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 18 . 19 . >>
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... 

»   »  

- -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29  2020 02:21]

forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site