are you a lazy student?? or were you?? (10)

-  - - ³ - - - - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Fan Club / are you a lazy student?? or were you??
<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . 18 . 19 . >>
Spacytoon

# : 27  2008 20:43
³ 

wespecz
lol..yup

and so true..i noticed abt myself that i become more stressed and depressed when its school time, loosing the interest to life..terrible!!

being in fanclub reminds me that there's smth to be happy with,pointing at other spheres of life as well..

wespecz

# : 27  2008 20:51 - : wespecz
³ 

Spacytoon
and so true..i noticed abt myself that i become more stressed and depressed when its school time, loosing the interest to life..terrible!!
Oopsie in which meaning? Ruslana's music is preventing me from any bad feelings due to learning but school is stealing wild time when you could give the love to Ruslana and not enjoy anti-effort towards school.

being in fanclub reminds me that there's smth to be happy with,pointing at other spheres of life as well..
Thank you very much that's great honour for me, Nikoleta and especially all the fans who are posting their artworks!

Spacytoon

# : 27  2008 21:00
³ 

wespecz
i meant that when you take the study process too close it makes you depressed- as for me personally..so such people with wild and beautiful hearts as Rusya are kind of immunity from being moody
and also doping

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 27  2008 21:09
³ 

so such people with wild and beautiful hearts as Rusya are kind of immunity from being moody

and also doping
hahaha, one word I haven't used yet, but true

wespecz

# : 27  2008 21:10
³ 

Spacytoon
i meant that when you take the study process too close it makes you depressed-
So then it could be really good time to stop it for some times. Yes especially when your time for learning is running to low. But a bit sounds of My budemo pershi in head and it's more than okey.

and also doping
LOL energetic drinks works well, I can confirm this. Especially when you fully exclude sleeping one night before the exam. But it works even without them.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 27  2008 21:20
³ 

loosing the interest to life..terrible!!
terrible indeed, but.........have you ever tried learning your lessons (well, reading at least, may be not exactly learning)while WD or Amazonka is playing? haha

wespecz
LOL energetic drinks works
I have to try one day, wow, I've tried only once out of curiosity, and, to be honest, the energy drink didn't give me anything special.....I only got thirsty later because it was sweet, hahaha

wespecz

# : 27  2008 21:27
³ 

School is what's terrible and what's time eater, indeed. But why don't show the school who's wild?

(well, reading at least, may be not exactly learning)while WD or Amazonka is playing?
Too often. And learning is impossible because you're always called to dancing!

nikoleta_rangelova
I have to try one day, wow, I've tried only once out of curiosity, and, to be honest, the energy drink didn't give me anything special.....I only got thirsty later because it was sweet, hahaha
Some are great but some don't. I like Tiger. I don't like Big Shock and Red Bull is too expensive. I don't know if the same brands are also in your country.

Maybe it works as a placebo, indeed. But there is taurin and a lot of caffeine. I don't dring coffee so when using this caffeine has better effect due to rare using.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 27  2008 21:35
³ 

And learning is impossible because you're always called to dancing!
hahaha, well, it works with me in most cases when it is silent around me I think of everything else but not about what I'm reading. But sometimes when some music plays as a background....I learn better SoMeTiMeS

I like Tiger. I don't like Big Shock and Red Bull is too expensive.
I know only RedBull, but I haven't tried it, what I tried was Shark...and it was like an ordinary soft drink, althought it was told to have any types of stimulaing stuff

I don't dring coffee so when using this caffeine has better effect due to rare using.

hihihi, that's why it didn't work with me

also a friend of mine has told me that if she drinks s glass of CocaCola in the evening she can't fall asleep all night. And she used this when she had to study........but I don't think this would have any effect,,,,,

wespecz

# : 27  2008 21:50
³ 

hahaha, well, it works with me in most cases when it is silent around me I think of everything else but not about what I'm reading. But sometimes when some music plays as a background....I learn better SoMeTiMeS
In Ruslana's music is simply a lot of Energy. Ruslana, continue with this, please!!!

Silent - yes that's got especially when nobody is at home. :p But still impossible to launch full volume - neighbours would go deaf.

also a friend of mine has told me that if she drinks s glass of CocaCola in the evening she can't fall asleep all night. And she used this when she had to study........but I don't think this would have any effect,,,,,
I love Coca Cola - oops fehler, it has also caffeine. :p I like to buy it every day at school. Next doping for wildness.

Spacytoon

# : 27  2008 22:50
³ 

wespecz
nikoleta_rangelova
lol, energetic drinks r not tasty!! tried them enough
and not working so much..better and not so synthetic are: a good shower, water and some wild music

i can prepair my lessons with music/video/clip etc..but when learning exam materials i need whole concentration..though for time of break or shpora making its very helpful to remember some nice and happy things of this life, e.g. Ruslana and fanclub friends=)

Spacytoon

# : 27  2008 22:52
³ 

yes, Rusya,please.. once hooked on this how can one live/exist without her music?

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 27  2008 23:03
³ 

Spacytoon

how can one live/exist without her music?
how can?? no, we can;t at all

i can prepair my lessons with music/video/clip etc..but when learning exam materials i need whole concentration.
exactly.....

though for time of break or shpora making its very helpful to remember some nice and happy things of this life, e.g. Ruslana and fanclub friends=)

hehe, for short bkeaks I come here udually put my name from top to bottom in the topics and go study again

wespecz
But still impossible to launch full volume - neighbours would go deaf.
hm.......mine isn't that loud, but I doubt that the neighbours don't know Ruslana yet

wespecz

# : 28  2008 00:52
³ 

Spacytoon
better and not so synthetic are: a good shower, water and some wild music
I had a bath now but familly was sleeping so no way. :p But it's fantastic idea to do this! Are you dancing Wild Dances in the shower corner?

i can prepair my lessons with music/video/clip etc..but when learning exam materials i need whole concentration
Yes indeed when you launch some music it's too magic and makes you enjoying. And not learning. There are a lot of formulas how to abandon learning but not very much formulas how to stay with it.

.though for time of break or shpora making its very helpful to remember some nice and happy things of this life, e.g. Ruslana and fanclub friends=)
Exactly! I do this at work when my hands are working but brand is free. There is a long possibility for thinking and finding ideas for Ruslana.

yes, Rusya,please.. once hooked on this how can one live/exist without her music?
Impossible. Once with Ruslana you are - forever will you be with her.

nikoleta_rangelova
hm.......mine isn't that loud, but I doubt that the neighbours don't know Ruslana yet
Yep even they can't. When your speakers could be heard out of the window you usually hear only beating - so every songs, even Ruslana's, look like some shouthing techno music.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 28  2008 09:36
³ 

wespecz
When your speakers could be heard out of the window you usually hear only beating - so every songs, even Ruslana's, look like some shouthing techno music.
hm....well I don't have such powerful basses, and I've left the music on and gone in the corridor-Ruslana could be heard very well, although the sound was not on maximum volume. So the neighbours next to us have leistened to both WD and Amazonka albums But I forget- you live in a house so the distance between the yards there is bigger, so what they hear can really be only TECHNO. While here what separates a Ruslana's fan from a fan of music of the 40s is only one wall

wespecz

# : 29  2008 04:05
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
So the neighbours next to us have leistened to both WD and Amazonka albums
Lucky your neighbours.

While here what separates a Ruslana's fan from a fan of music of the 40s is only one wall
Sometimes I feel that there is no wall - when mum launch her oldies and it plays to the whole flat (she don't use any huge volume but she's not neighbour so walls are useless)

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 29  2008 09:26 - : nikoleta_rangelova
³ 

wespecz
when mum launch her oldies and it plays to the whole flat (she don't use any huge volume but she's not neighbour so walls are useless)
woooow, well, I'm lucky with my mum then She's already sick of Ruslana, but she doesn't say anythingWell, I close the doors of the rooms of course to not make her suffer too much, hahaha and from time to time she still says that WD is a nice song, which is an acheivement, hahaha

wespecz

# : 29  2008 14:55
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
woooow, well, I'm lucky with my mum then She's already sick of Ruslana, but she doesn't say anything
Here she say anything only when volume is too much loud. But due to title to this topic to not get offtopic - especially my pretext is that Ruslana's music is helping me learning. But it can't be used more because of vacation.

from time to time she still says that WD is a nice song, which is an acheivement, hahaha
So I would say that your mother is wild! And she would join us here!

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 29  2008 15:09 - : nikoleta_rangelova
³ 

So I would say that your mother is wild! And she would join us here!
hahaha, she may be wild indeedand she's quite interested in the people I'm chatting with but she never told me that I was a lazy stident, so may be this isn't her topic

wespecz

# : 29  2008 23:59 - : wespecz
³ 

and she's quite interested in the people I'm chatting with
I see. Although my mum isn't she knows you. We're simply together online very much.

with but she never told me that I was a lazy stident, so may be this isn't her topic
No this is topic for us. There are no lazier students I think.

wespecz

# : 30  2008 01:56
³ 

Good wildest luck with your final exam, Nikoleta!!!

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 30  2008 08:25
³ 

wespecz
thank you!! i'll meet Fehler eyes in eyes this time

wespecz

# : 1  2008 00:08
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
You did your exam with fehler or fehlerka?
Looking forward to the victory on Monday! with you!

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 1  2008 00:14
³ 

wespecz
You did your exam with fehler or fehlerka?
they both had surrounded me

but never mind, I'm wild, I'm free because I'll stay away from the hell for 3 months

Looking forward to the victory on Monday!
haha, thanks some Monday in September

wespecz

# : 1  2008 00:17
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
they both had surrounded me
Woah indeed. But teacher was fehler - he or fehlerka - she?

but never mind, I'm wild, I'm free because I'll stay away from the hell for 3 months
That's fantastic and I'm glad that you will enjoy them! At least instead of me who fehlered statistics and will leain in September.

haha, thanks some Monday in September
No you will made it!

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 1  2008 00:24
³ 

wespecz
But teacher was fehler - he or fehlerka - she?
wow, they were 2 fehlerkas, and, believe my, 2 fehlerkas are more evil than all the fehlers in the world

we had 3 hours, I left an hour and a half earlier as always and we were allowed to write no more than 6 pages....I wrote 1 Don't ask me what-everything is forgotten "till the end of time" day na gonna take my wild chances (some other time)

statistics and will leain in September.
at least you'll LEARN it in September omg I have one colleague who goes to the same exam (one from last year) 3 times and fails ....omg

the chat is getting wild

wespecz

# : 1  2008 00:33
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
wow, they were 2 fehlerkas, and, believe my, 2 fehlerkas are more evil than all the fehlers in the world
You fehlered all of them, haha! Immagine school buildings like this floor plan:

:F

This don't need more explaination, haha!

we had 3 hours, I left an hour and a half earlier as always and we were allowed to write no more than 6 pages....I wrote 1
Well done!!! I also love to not fehler with anything ... more fehlering, more fehlers will appear, haha!

Don't ask me what-everything is forgotten "till the end of time" day na gonna take my wild chances (some other time)

I hope that when you left the classroom you sung before closing the door:
Nay na nay na hey hey TU! And when singing TU you slammed the door!

at least you'll LEARN it in September omg I have one colleague who goes to the same exam (one from last year) 3 times and fails ....omg
Oops poor man I would not love to!

the chat is getting wild
Yes I see! Majority of topics looks like:

nikoleta_rangelova
wespecz
nikoleta_rangelova
wespecz
nikoleta_rangelova
wespecz

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 1  2008 00:36 - : nikoleta_rangelova
³ 

wespecz
Immagine school buildings like this floor plan:

:F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F

I hope that when you left the classroom you sung before closing the door:
Nay na nay na hey hey TU! And when singing TU you slammed the door!

I'd love to

Yes I see! Majority of topics looks like:

nikoleta_rangelova
wespecz
nikoleta_rangelova
wespecz
nikoleta_rangelova
wespecz

===ooops, one big nasty bug on the walll! hooooop take the hoover, or take cover

wespecz

# : 1  2008 00:40
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
:F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F :F

:F:F:F:F
:F:F:F

This is very big school.

I'd love to
At least in your mind!

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 1  2008 00:44
³ 

wespecz

:F:F:F:F
:F:F:F

who dares to say that school is not an inspiration now?

At least in your mind!
I've done itand not in my mindbut not loudly of course, hahaha, or.........:F:F:F:F

wespecz

# : 1  2008 00:53
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
===ooops, one big nasty bug on the walll! hooooop take the hoover, or take cover
Take cover, wild bug! Take cover in the vacuum cleaner!

who dares to say that school is not an inspiration now?
Fehler has its name. School. Definitely.

I've done itand not in my mindbut not loudly of course, hahaha, or.........:F:F:F:F
Well done! I hope that teacher heard it!

<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . 18 . 19 . >>
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... 

»   »  

- -

Online now: Guests - 2; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29  2020 02:21]

chat forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site