-  - - ³ - - - - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Fan Club / obw come "heir"
<< . 1 . 2 .
Lussekatt

# : 29  2004 22:38
³ 

Christiane
And I know that you was kidding at the first place. Nice chatting with you by the way ;)

Christiane

# : 29  2004 22:49
³ 

Lussekatt
it´s also nice chatting with you ;-)

obw

# : 29  2004 23:28 - : obw
³ 

Lussekatt
It seemses that you put the translation exactly in the way they are written in german.

English and German have roughly the same word order, exceptions withheld, but watched by me. So if you think some word order in the english version is weird... it has already been the same way weird in the German version. (see also my "Yoda" comment. ;)

Lussekatt

# : 29  2004 23:39
³ 

obw

Oh, yeah : I do trust you in this about a weird order in german. Well "Yoda" (alias Henrik) is actually not keeping his german language up to date. He happened to mention this today and says that he is not used to use his german so It takes a while for him to bring it up. That might explain his weird order of the words. Then it might be me making it weird to by misunderstanding his german note he gave me to write down here.... TOTALFLOPP as I would say in swedish about this idea.....

obw

# : 30  2004 02:41
³ 

Lussekatt
hey-hey! I found something that might be interesting for you! You were looking for instrumental versions of Ruslana's songs, right? It seems somebody has made a mp3 of one of Ruslana's playback tracks. (Don't ask me how he got his hands onto this...) how does "Kolomyjka" sound like? Found it on an Islandian(!) web site.

Look here for some nice photos here is a page for people speaking Icelandic and this is the playback file. So... are we all starting to practice for karaoke contests now? ;)

Anyway, it seems someone in Iceland has "borrowed" the original tape and ripped it... or maybe this *is* the original track? There was some SNAFU on the Iceland trip with lost costumes and playback tapes... maybe they got this copy via the net? So I am not sure how well this is received...

Lussekatt

# : 1  2004 00:12
³ 

obw

YEEEEY!! That was really cool links - all of them ;D. You seemes to be able to reading my mind. Yesterday I was watching the making of Kolomiyka video and there this instrumental version is played. I started to think how I could separate the song from the video just for this karaoke purpose. Now thanks to YOU obw I dont have to think of that anymore ;] !!

I really likes those pics. They are really wonderful and I can truly see that Ruslana and her crew had a really good time in Iceland!

DJAKUJU !!! OBW ;)
Trying one out:

http://frontpage.simnet.is/ruslana/photogallery/photo041/blue2.jpg

Lussekatt

# : 1  2004 00:13
³ 

To fast with that photo:

[img]
http://frontpage.simnet.is/ruslana/photogallery/photo041/blue2.jpg[/im g]

Lussekatt

# : 1  2004 00:14
³ 

Me and posting photos does not work out very well but one day I will success :/

obw

# : 1  2004 01:43
³ 

Lussekatt
DJAKUJU !

Duzhe proshu. :-)

Perhaps I'll write new lyrics for that old Steve Miller song: "Some people call me 'Google Cowboy'...." ;) Yes, the photos are really nice. You tried to link to such a small picture... if you click on them you get a bigger version.

A hint for your image links: the line must not wrap between the start ([img]) and the end ([/img]; also there must be no superfluous spaces.

Lussekatt

# : 1  2004 20:38
³ 

obw

Yes I realised that with that space in betweens the "
[img][/img]" but was just to tired to try again but didnt know about that too small picture thing. Now I have also registered at "photobucket". I cant say I like it because I wanted to avoid register there because of all the anoying ads but from my swedish photoalbum I cant directpost the pics here :/

Naluna

# : 1  2004 21:32
³ 

Lussekatt

;)

Yesterday I was watching the making of Kolomiyka video
hmm I was wondering where did u find that video.. perhaps in the promotional cd u have or in any website? cos I dont have that video..

obw

lots of thnx for those links, I loved the pix & I didnt download the instrumental version yet but I'm sure I'll love it too ;)

Lussekatt

# : 1  2004 22:01
³ 

Naluna

mkukbghjyo9kiilå+p0iolllccxk ,mmcfvgfvgkoppppoggaalö hjcuidicj

Lussekatt

# : 1  2004 22:10
³ 

Naluna

LOOOL!! Sorry for that. Just a spontanious family joke happened...

Um, back on topic ;)
My husband just came by and saw that pic. He replyed: "So that was when Ruslana fell down to pool" LOLROTF!!

Well, I didnt think of that at all. I just thought that part of Wild Dancers when the guys are lifting Ruslana up and this is a diffrent perspective on it! And yes, its from that promotional DVD I got that video from.

Esther

# : 2  2004 09:12
³ 

I forgot how to start my own topic!! Can someone tell me?

Canadiankid

# : 2  2004 13:22
³ 

Esther
go to the main page then go to the section you want to start the topic in... off-topic, eurovision, fan club, etc. and at the bottom of these pages has the boxed to make a topic :D hope that helped

Naluna

# : 2  2004 16:59
³ 

Lussekatt
Naluna

mkukbghjyo9kiilå+p0iolllccxk ,mmcfvgfvgkoppppoggaalö hjcuidicj

LoL *rolling eyes* ...... :P

I just thought that part of Wild Dancers when the guys are lifting Ruslana up and this is a diffrent perspective on it!

I thought if that too! I guess ur husband must b very imaginative.. cos that pic when Ruslana fell to a pool? no way!

Lussekatt

# : 2  2004 19:27
³ 

Naluna

lol!Well my husband know that it couldnt be that situation when she fell to the pool because I told him how it went. I guess he just joked when he saw Ruslana in a pool :P

Naluna

# : 2  2004 21:05
³ 

Lussekatt
hahah ok ok... I get it now :P

_sick_driver_

# : 3  2004 02:00
³ 

hehe why is one of the guy dancers wearin a shower cap? XP

tho i love this pic.. she's sooo adorable here :P

ªª
-

obw

# : 3  2004 03:20
³ 

_sick_driver_
she's sooo adorable here

cuteness factor overflow alert! ;-)

My googling resulted in another article, this time from Cyprus. (And I only wanted the complete ukrainian Wild Dances lyrics....geez.)
http://www.cyprus-mail.com/news/main.php?id=16124&cat_id=1

(and found another that Ruslana is played in a Ukrainian restaurant in Hanoi... whoa)

_sick_driver_

# : 3  2004 05:00
³ 

obw
hehe, thanx for the link man.. :P

cuteness factor overflow alert! ;-)
haha.. so true.. so true...

ªª
-

Lussekatt

# : 3  2004 14:58
³ 

_sick_driver_

I give a damn about obws alert ;) because I really wanted to say the same about that particular picture of Ruslana. I adored that pic emediately when I first saw it. Just like I want to hug her right away. CUTE INDEED!!!

Lussekatt

# : 3  2004 15:01
³ 

obw
And I only wanted the complete ukrainian Wild Dances lyrics....geez.)

MEEE TOOOO!!! Thanks for doing this hard search job. It seemes not to be useless anyway because you come across other fun Ruslanastuff ;]

Naluna

# : 3  2004 16:10
³ 

_sick_driver_

lol that pic seems to b taken out from some film.. hmm dunno why but it's like a ruslana-as-an-actress pic :P

_sick_driver_

# : 3  2004 17:41 - : _sick_driver_
³ 

Naluna
lol that pic seems to b taken out from some film
...well digital cameras can do that kinda effect too ;P
hmm dunno why but it's like a ruslana-as-an-actress pic :P
lol i guess it was shot at the right moment ;]

Lussekatt
so true.. :]

ªª
-

Esther

# : 5  2004 09:08
³ 

It looks like that they are angry!! The cypriatic people!!

I don't know why he is wearing a showercap but now I can tell that the other one isn't ugly!! ;) If you know what I mean

Esther

# : 5  2004 09:10
³ 

Uhum I mean the other dancer not that thing with black hair. You know one of the dancers that always dance with her.

Naluna

# : 5  2004 23:02
³ 

Esther
It looks like that they are angry!! The cypriatic people!!

TRUE!! *rolling eyes* ..

Uhum I mean the other dancer not that thing with black hair. You know one of the dancers that always dance with her.

"that thing with black hair"??? lol I'm still laughing at that.. :P n yes, I think we all know here who is "one of the dancers that always dance with her" ;)

Esther

# : 6  2004 11:30
³ 

He is sow cute!!! Love him!! ;P

Lussekatt

# : 12  2004 00:24 - : Lussekatt
³ 

obw

Pjoff!

Is this a swedish word? What does it mean? It looks cute and funny for a German. :-)

(I pasted this from another topic as it was you asking.)

LOL! Sorry, I havent seen this until now. I dont usually miss something in the forum but sometimes it happens like your question here.

That word "PJOFF" is simply a completely original and spontanious homemade word of Lussekatt - myself. So its neither swedish or in another language. One day I just simply came up with it, have no idea when that was. Probably this year or the last.

I use that word very often, just as a comment to something. It is difficult to explain a compare or a translation to it but the nearest would be something like:
"well, ....."
or
" Oh"
or
"really?", but often I just simply starts a meaning with it.

You are not the only one to react on this word. My workmates thinks its charming. When I was entertainer at a conference last week I spoke between the songs I sang and then used this Pjoff a few times. The audience seemes to hear it funny too because they laughed at it and that was fun for me :-)

<< . 1 . 2 .
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... 

»   »  

- -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29  2020 02:21]

web forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site