-  - - ³ - - - - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Fan Club /
marynkaaa

# : 18  2004 21:26
³ 

. and I will write in English because finding russian letters is very hard for me and takes too much time...
At my uniwersity we have a song contest and this year I would like to sing Ruslana's song (in ukrainian) but I REALY NEED THE MUSIC,maybe somebody knows a page where I can find Ruslana's karaoke. All I have is the instrumential version of "Wild dances" but as you all konow that song is in english,and during the contest we sholud sing in slovian language. PLEASE HELP HELP HELP help help help help

marynkaaa

# : 18  2004 23:32
³ 

ok i've found the music,now i need the lirycs,can anybosy write the ukrainian lirycis to wild dances. please

Heart_healer

# : 22  2004 23:46
³ 

marynkaaa

i'm not sure in all words but it's something like that:

, --, ----
س---, ----

, --, ----
س---, ----

! ! !

---
----
--- '
----

, --, ----
س---, ----

-! -
س---, ----

! ! !

---
----
--- '
----

-e-e-e!

---
--- '
----
! ! !

---
----
--- '
---- !

if someone find errors here, pls correct

obw

# : 1  2004 14:53
³ 

Heart_healer

Whoa, great work, I just found your link in another thread. Having heard it now while reading your lyrics I fully agree with your ears.

marynkaaa
There is also a "karaoke" version of Kolomyjka around... actually it seems to be a mp3 of Ruslana's original playback track, so you now even have a choice! ;)

Lussekatt

# : 1  2004 18:45
³ 

Heart_healer

oh THANK YOU!! I have missed this alot and are so grateful that one ukrainian finally could help me with this! Now I will have one week to learn it :P

marynkaaa

and its cool that more fans of Ruslana are singing her songs like Karaoke than myself! I have worked alot on my performance and do my second one tomorrow and the third next week.....

obw

I am so grateful of that Kolomiyjka karaoke version I got from you but unfortunately I didnt have time to learn the text and I couldnt get it out of the computer as I needed to to if I should perform it....

Heart_healer

# : 1  2004 18:53
³ 

obw thanx

Lussekatt

u're welcome :) ..to say a truth, i'm not sure totally in a refrain, namely "... '... ..." but if obw agrees... so it's maybe correct ;)

obw

# : 2  2004 02:07
³ 

Heart_healer
i'm not sure totally in a refrain, namely "... '... ..."

This was one of the parts I had figured out myself so far, so I think we are sure here. I understood something else at the "... ...", namely "... ...", but you know infinitely more ;) about ukrainian grammar than me, so I think you are right.

Lussekatt
I couldnt get it out of the computer
Do you know the page http://www.is.svitonline.com/pisnya/spivak/ruslana/kolomyjka.html
you can easily print it from there.

Heart_healer

# : 2  2004 12:53
³ 

obw

i'm not sure totally in a refrain, namely "... '... ..."
This was one of the parts I had figured out myself so far, so I think we are sure here.

well, now, after i tried to listen to this fragment attentively again, i hear it a bit in another way... so it seems that correct refrain is:

---
----
--- '
--

And then:

---
--- '
----
! ! !

Lussekatt

# : 4  2004 20:52
³ 

Daj-na-daj-na Budu tvoja
Daj-na-da-na-da Ne zupiniti
Daj-na-daj-na Mo m'ja
Daj-na-da-na-da Zna vter

Dlja tebe, dlja sebe
Zastelju cle nebo
Gej, sh-k-daj, sh-r-k-dan-gej
SH-r-k-daj, sh-k-r-da-na
Na sonc u ranc
Zapalju dik tanc
Ge-ej! dan-gej
SH-r-k-daj, sh-k-r-da-na
Bez zhalju zapalju
Gej! Gej! Dik tanc!

Heart_healer

I triéd to do a transliteration now but I am confused of where to put your updated text. Please help me asap. I really want to know this text to my next performance!

obw

# : 5  2004 03:46 - : obw
³ 

Heart_healer
after i tried to listen to this fragment attentively again, i hear it a bit in another way

oookay, you hear it once you know it's there... :o)
'
'

ermm... hard to differentiate, at least in the first refrain. The difference is clearly there in the final variation. I'm tempted to cite Whoopi Goldberg from "Jumping Jack Flash", but I'd have to adapt the citation slightly, of course. ;)

Lussekatt
Gej! Gej!
I don't know anything about swedish articulation, but at least in German "hej" would be more fitting... (hell, I learnt that I know nothing about languages at all... there are at least half a dozen possibilities to pronounce a "h", IIRC German has an aspirated "h", while Ukrainian has a glottal sound, which is some way to "g", but still a "h" sort of voiced "h"... I hate linguistics, why couldn't we all have stayed with the same language and especially sounds?)

Lussekatt

# : 5  2004 20:32
³ 

obw

I did an automatic transliteration so I didnt choose "Gej" myself.

"hej"

That means Hello! or pryvit in swedish ;)

obw

# : 6  2004 01:11
³ 

Lussekatt
I did an automatic transliteration

oh! how? with what?

I found out that lynx does a good job with this, but it only uses russian rules or at least the ruleset is russian-biased, so "" gets transliterated as "g" and "" as "i" which is not correct for ukrainian, if I understood this correctly.

"hej"

That means Hello! or pryvit in swedish

Also in german, but it is only used in certain situations. :) and spelled differently, of course.

Lussekatt

# : 6  2004 02:01 - : Lussekatt
³ 

obw

unfortunately the one I use are russian based as well. I knew there must be differences but I didnt know how as I cant separate the two languages apart yet.

versu

# : 6  2004 02:40
³ 

Lussekat

This may help some of the Ukrainian posts :-)

1. A short Swedish-Ukrainian dictionary

http://www.personal.ceu.hu/students/97/Roman_Zakharii/svenska.htm

Lussekatt

# : 6  2004 05:04
³ 

versu

Yes, I know about that site. thank You! Unfortunately there is not so much words in stock but useful anyway :)

:) ;) :-p :-( ... 

»   »  

- -

Online now: Guests - 4; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29  2020 02:21]

light forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site