Instructions on how to work the forum

-  - - ³ - - - - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Fan Club / Instructions on how to work the forum
_sick_driver_

# : 2  2004 05:53 - : _sick_driver_
³ 

Since a number people don't know how to use it I've decided to explain it to you people.

1. How to make text bold
To make text bold like this click that button~> and you should get [b][/b ] (but with out the space in [/b ]) where you put the text in between the code.
For example - [b ] put text here to be bolded here [/b ] but without the space in [b] and [/b ]

ªª
- !

_sick_driver_

# : 2  2004 06:01 - : _sick_driver_
³ 

2. How to make text italic
To make text italic like this click that button and you should get [i ][/i ] (but without the space in [i ] and [/ i]) where you put the text in between the code.
For example - [i ] put text here to be bolded here [/i ] but again without the space in [i ] and [/i ]

ªª
- !

_sick_driver_

# : 2  2004 06:06 - :
³ 

3. How to post pictures.
To post pictures click this button and you should get [img][/img] where you put the link in between the code.
Example - [img]http://ukrainatv.com/img/logo.jpg[/img ] but without the space in [/img ] and you should get.

ªª
- !

Addition by Lussekatt:
Please remember that you have to put your own photos online somewhere else first before it can be available in the forum. The online photoalbums at www.photobucket.com is recommended

_sick_driver_

# : 2  2004 06:09 - : _sick_driver_
³ 

4. How to post links.
Well you can post links and they will show up as links for example www.ruslana.com.ua . But if you want to say click here and click the "click here" follow these steps:
a.Click this button
b.When you get [url=][/url] put the link in [url=put link here] and write text here [/url ]
you would get.. write text here

ªª
- !

_sick_driver_

# : 2  2004 06:18
³ 

5. How to underline text.
To make text underlined click on this button and you should get [u ][/u ] (but without the spaces) where you write the text in between the code.
For Example - [u ] put text here to be underlined here [/u ] but again without the space in [u ] and [/u ]

ªª
- !

_sick_driver_

# : 2  2004 06:25
³ 

6. How to post your email and make it look like this test
Click on this button and you should get this [email=][/email].
[email=put the email here]write text here[/email]
you should get it to look like this.. write text here

ªª
- !

:) ;) :-p :-( ... 

»   »  

- -

Online now: Guests - 10; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29  2020 02:21]

forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2021 admin | Ruslana. Official site