³ 

Alexdancer
What if I say that u're wrong?

Alexdancer

# : 18  2004 18:56
³ 

Hedgehog
What if I say that u're wrong?

Then I can prove that I'm right! Remember the hunger strike a little while ago? And there was a link on this website to a CNN report? It says that RUslana is 26!

Hedgehog

# : 18  2004 20:16
³ 

Alexdancer
They can be also wrong!

Ann

# : 18  2004 20:57
³ 

Lussekatt
Oh, I understand u fully, because I want to read some German topics, but I don't know it at all. And I can't undestand, what do they discuss in 50 pages. It's a petty!!!

Alexdancer
U are wrong, She isn't 26, I know it exactly!!!!

obw

# : 18  2004 22:36
³ 

Ann
I want to read some German topics, but I don't know it at all. And I can't undestand, what do they discuss in 50 pages. It's a petty!

Oh, we've been discussing your hairstyle for at least 14 pages... just kidding. ;-)

But the other way round I don't feel better, with 50+ topics in russian and ukrainian (and I especially love those where one asks in ukrainian and the other answers in russian... futile attempts to feed online translators ensue if you don't watch carefully) and I understand only every tenth word - if at all (without using any dictionaries or translators, that is).

Lussekatt

# : 19  2004 19:38
³ 

obw

(and I especially love those where one asks in ukrainian and the other answers in russian...

I know exactly what you mean! its sooooooo annoying!! and it seemes that they even in one sentence swop between those languages. I rarely get a grip on those topics. I wish there was a better way to take part of them....

Christiane

# : 20  2004 10:09 - : Christiane
³ 

Ann
because I want to read some German topics, but I don't know it at all. And I can't undestand, what do they discuss in 50 pages.
We´ve been discussing a lot about the political situation in Ukraine and what was going on in Kiev as well as about the healthy condition of Yushchenko. But we also discuss about Ruslana, if there are any news we can talk about.

Alexdancer
I wouldn´t take informations about Ruslana´s age too seriously. She keeps her age as a secret, so why should she tell her age to CNN? There was a TV report on a german channel a couple of weeks ago. It was reported, that she was 26 and had 4 radio stations. This is not true, she hasn´t got any radio station, but a sound studio in Lviv. This is why I think, that the information about her age is incorrect as well. The only thing, which is true is, that she got married in 1995. Some people can confirm, that this was to read on her first official website, which existed until 2000.

Hedgehog

# : 20  2004 13:19
³ 

Christiane
We´ve been discussing a lot about the political situation in Ukraine and what was going on in Kiev as well as about the healthy condition of Yushchenko. But we also discuss about Ruslana, if there are any news we can talk about.
Ha-ha-ha... No need to be that shy! Just tell the truth.. u discuss EVERYTHING u can write about ;-))

Christiane

# : 20  2004 14:07
³ 

Hedgehog
This were only a few things to mention.....if I would list EVERYTHING we´ve been discussing about, since we started, this would take me a couple of days and 10 pages*lol*

Hedgehog

# : 20  2004 14:20
³ 

Christiane
who knows :))) maybe even more :))

Christiane

# : 20  2004 14:23
³ 

Hedgehog
Well, if I think about it once more, I guess, that 10 pages still wouldn´t be enough ;-)

Hedgehog

# : 20  2004 14:30
³ 

Christiane
that is exactly what i said!!

Christiane

# : 20  2004 14:39
³ 

Hedgehog
That´s why I´ve limited to just a few subjects.

Hedgehog

# : 20  2004 14:45
³ 

Christiane
:))
by the way have u seen new forum's chapter? about democratic processes in Ukrqaine and Ukraine's Fanclub?

Christiane

# : 20  2004 14:58 - : Christiane
³ 

Hedgehog
Is it this forum? I didn´t take any notice before of that, as I don´t understand it......just as you wrote about it, I´ve noticed this one.
Obviously the admin only wants russian and ukrainian people to discuss about that subject, otherwise it would be in English also. Of course, we could move each topic, which is related to the political situation in Ukraine, to this topic, but it would take some time to find all topics related to that subject.

Hedgehog

# : 20  2004 15:07
³ 

Christiane
He probably just forgot about it.. Admin invited all Europians to tell what they think about Ukraine's democracy and invited them also to join Ukraine's Fanclub :))

Christiane

# : 20  2004 15:13
³ 

Hedgehog
Mmhh.....it wouldn´t be bad, if he would add some english words, so everybody, who doesn´t know Ukrainian, gets aware of this newly created forum.

Hedgehog

# : 20  2004 15:17
³ 

Christiane
Why don't u create a new topic about that?? I wish i could, but i decided not to do it :(( For now I have 0 topics..

Christiane

# : 20  2004 15:34
³ 

Hedgehog
I wish i could
you can create a topic as well as everybody here can.

Hedgehog

# : 21  2004 14:34
³ 

Christiane
I know, but I created this principle for me.. I don't want to post a new topic... at least until i have something MEGAexciting

Christiane

# : 21  2004 15:21
³ 

Hedgehog
It happened already anyway......obw has done it ;-)

Hedgehog

# : 21  2004 15:40
³ 

Christiane
Yeah :)) I've seen it ;-)

Lussekatt

# : 21  2004 21:23
³ 

Hedgehog
I don't want to post a new topic... at least until i have something MEGAexciting

So if we just imagine, What MEGAexciting event should it be? If YOU met Ruslana in person?

Hedgehog

# : 21  2004 21:32
³ 

Lussekatt
If YOU met Ruslana in person?
hard to believe that this will come true.. but yeah, why not.. this could be that special MEGAthing
But the truth is that the most probable Megathing will be my wedding :)) Maybe even next year

Lussekatt

# : 21  2004 21:59
³ 

Hedgehog

my wedding :)) Maybe even next year

:D THAT is indeed a megathing! It is a huge operation to arrange such one. Even if you dont invite hundreds of guests. I know for sure. I got married 4 ½ years ago and are very happy with that. Are you from Ukraine? if so then please tell how an ukrainian wedding look like!

Hedgehog

# : 21  2004 22:11
³ 

Lussekatt
hummm.. for now we don't follow any traditions .. at least in my city. We just registrate our marriage and celebrate it with family and friends..

Lussekatt

# : 21  2004 22:15
³ 

Hedgehog

sorry but what is Your city?

Hedgehog

# : 21  2004 22:24
³ 

Lussekatt
no need to be sorry, it's Odessa

Lussekatt

# : 21  2004 22:38
³ 

Hedgehog

OK, thanks. May I ask how old you are? You dont have to answer of course!

Hedgehog

# : 21  2004 22:46
³ 

Lussekatt
I've already told this even in this topic, I'm nineteen.. :))

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . >>
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... 

»   »  

- -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29  2020 02:21]

easy forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site