Lussekatt

# : 21  2004 23:18
³ 

Hedgehog

oops, short memory :/

Canadiankid

# : 22  2004 12:11
³ 

August 21 here, Leo for Zodiac, and Tiger in the Chinese Zodiac.

My friend did this huge astronomy thing for me, that had to do with the exact date of my birth and the time i was born at to get exact positions of stars/planets and such... anyways what she told me was VERY creepy since for the most part it was true... anyways that is my babling for the day :P

Christiane

# : 22  2004 12:32
³ 

Canadiankid
My father-in-law is engaged in astrology very much, he knows a lot about that and used to create horoscopes for me and my husband already sometimes. I don´t know, what my Chinese zodiac sign would be.

Hedgehog

# : 22  2004 12:45
³ 

Lussekatt
no probs ;-))

Canadiankid

# : 23  2004 09:02 - : Canadiankid
³ 

Christiane
chinese zodiac goes by year, and so you would have to look that up by what year you were born in... there are a total of 12 different animals. and if i remember them all they are the: tiger, dragon, snake, rat, rabbit, monkey, horse, dog, lamb/ram/sheep/goat (all the same just depends what that certain source uses), ox/buffalo, pig and rooster.

kohana_

# : 26  2004 14:30
³ 

28th May Gemini

Heart_healer

# : 26  2004 16:43
³ 

Go, go Wild Gemini! ;)

Hedgehog

# : 26  2004 16:54
³ 

Heart_healer
8-/ why did u say that? i mean why Gemini is wild in your opinion and the other signs are calm?

obw

# : 26  2004 22:53
³ 

Hedgehog
i mean why Gemini is wild in your opinion and the other signs are calm

There is a certain person who happens to be Gemini and who is very wild indeed - she even recorded some CDs about wild dances! ;-)

Christiane

# : 27  2004 00:22
³ 

Canadiankid
chinese zodiac goes by year, and so you would have to look that up by what year you were born in
Oh right, that´s what I´ve read about chinese zodiac.

Heart_healer
Go, go Wild Gemini!
you´re absolutely right ;-)

Hedgehog
i mean why Gemini is wild in your opinion and the other signs are calm?
Well, it can´t be said, that the character of a Gemini is wild and the other zodiac signs are not, but it´s known, that each zodiac sign has got its special character and a Gemini is known to have two sides. I´m a Gemini as well, but I wouldn´t regard myself as wild.

Lussekatt

# : 27  2004 00:25
³ 

Christiane

I wouldn´t regard myself as wild

I do!

Christiane

# : 27  2004 00:28
³ 

Lussekatt
I do!
I know, you´ve mentioned that before ;-) But I wrote that in connection with Ruslana being a Gemini and myself as well.

Lussekatt

# : 27  2004 00:32 - : Lussekatt
³ 

Christiane

I know too ;-) I just joked a bit!

Christiane

# : 27  2004 00:37
³ 

Lussekatt
But honestly speaking......I can be wild as well, if I´m in the mood....pssst, don´t tell anybody*whisper* ;-)

Lussekatt

# : 27  2004 01:02
³ 

Christiane

lol!! I promise ;-) by the way, how was your christmas? Did it go as planned?

Hedgehog

# : 27  2004 16:18
³ 

obw
There is a certain person who happens to be Gemini and who is very wild indeed - she even recorded some CDs about wild dances! ;-)
LoL, didn't think about it :)) thanx..
Christiane
i have a friend Gemini.. he isn't wild AT ALL!! .. but he has 2 sides as u said.. when he needs something he would do and promise anything for u, and he doesn't just forgets about u...

Amy

# : 28  2004 16:47
³ 

Someone I used 2 b m8s with was gemini, she has "2 sides", She used 2 b my best friend ever, then one day she just decided she hated me!

Hedgehog

# : 28  2004 17:03
³ 

Amy
aha, that's the same thing i'm talking about...

Amy

# : 28  2004 17:06
³ 

Hedgehog
Yep! Do u remember Jemini? *embarassing!*

Hedgehog

# : 28  2004 17:20
³ 

Amy
how can anyone forget such persons?

Lussekatt

# : 28  2004 17:28
³ 

Amy

Do u remember Jemini? *embarassing!*

lol!! but I actually liked their song...

Amy

# : 28  2004 17:32
³ 

Lussekatt
lol!! but I actually liked their song...
It guess it was ok...

Lussekatt

# : 28  2004 17:33
³ 

Amy

and I guess that everyone in the UK has done their best to forget about Jemini, including themselves ;-)

Amy

# : 28  2004 17:39
³ 

Lussekatt
lol yes! I think we will stick to pop idol rejects and slow songs from now on.

Linnea

# : 28  2004 22:06
³ 

My birthday is at the 3rd December.

Christiane

# : 29  2004 01:57 - : Christiane
³ 

Hedgehog
but he has 2 sides as u said.. when he needs something he would do and promise anything for u, and he doesn't just forgets about u...
I know, what you mean. Well, my thoughts about those two sides were more about the characteristic. Some people know me as an introverted person, but this is just one side, as I can be quite extroverted as well.....it´s up to my mood and the people, I´m together with. Some people say, that it´s hard to hold on Geminis, as they need their freedom. Each sign of zodiac is connected to one of the four elements and the element of a Gemini is the air......have you ever tried to grab at the air? ;-)

Hedgehog

# : 29  2004 13:32
³ 

Christiane
.have you ever tried to grab at the air? ;-)
does it mean that people can't take on you?

With me it's much easier, my element is fire, i can burn or i can warm.. it's easy to see wich way wind blows and people near me know what to do, when i'm angry :))

Amy

# : 29  2004 17:08
³ 

This is a thing I found in a book. It describes you by your star sign. (soz the words in this book r a bit posh, I don't understand some of it ) But do u think it sounds like you?

Aries
Look 4 a long face with a wide forehead and thick fleecy hair. They have bodies that r strong and athletic. They wear comfortable clothes, often casual or sporty.

Taurus
Look 4 a sturdy body, though many female taureans have a pear-shaped figure. They are traditionalists, and it is the classical style in clothes that best suits their image, with attention sometimes drawn to the neck.

Gemini
Look 4 constant motion. If they're not arriving, they're departing, and even when standing still, they can't stop fidgeting. They have bright alert eyes that don't miss a thing.

Cancer
Look out 4 fair skin and a round face, with a soft and milky-white complexion. Cancerian faces are expressive and reflect every mood and feeling as they speak. They favour conservative styles when buying clothes.

Leo
Look 4 high cheekbones, feline features, and a luxuriant mane of leonine hair. They hold their heads high and carry themselves with regal confidence.

Virgo
Look 4 neatness, since Virgos r typically smart and well groomed. They are also modest and prefer restrained, demure styles - never ostenatious or bold.

Libra
Look 4 a man who is suave and debonair, or a woman who is elegant and chic. Librans have large eyes, dimples and heart-shaped mouths, all of which add 2 their atractiveness and charm.

Scorpio
Look 4 a strong build and an abundance of hair. Scorpios are dark and sultry with an air or mystery about them. But the penetrating gaze and almost hypnotic stare instantly mark them out.

Sagittarius
Look 4 a warm manner, a ready smile, and a laught that sounds like a neighing horse. They sometimes carry excess weight on the hips and thighs. Clothes are comfortable and casual.

Capricorn
Look 4 a bony, angular frame. The face is often long, and the forhead may be deeply furrowed. When they are young, they appear to look much older, and when they are older, they appear to grow younger.

Aquarius
Look 4 an attractive face with a distinctive profile. But it is the aquarian's unusual dress sense that often marks them out from the crowd.

Pisces
Look 4 eyes that r soft n limpid, often green-grey and turning down steepily at the corners. They often posess a faraway, dreamy look.

SKILER

# : 29  2004 20:00
³ 

My was on 8-th of December.

Christiane

# : 30  2004 01:20
³ 

Hedgehog
does it mean that people can't take on you?
It means, that Geminis are some kind of people, who tend to be footloose and fancy-free in a sense. Though they´re able to enter a relationship, there´s always a part in their life, they need for themselves. Their emotional life can be quite complicated, their mood can change within a few minutes.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . >>
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... 

»   »  

- -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29  2020 02:21]

open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site