...get to know your forum members... (4)

-  - - ³ - - - - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Fan Club / ...get to know your forum members...
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 28 . 29 . >>
Julchen

# : 22  2004 16:13
³ 

Name: Julia
Birthday: 1991 (Maybe I'm the youngest person here)
Sex: Female
Descripton: I'm a "bright typ" (I don't how I can call it, in German I would say: eher ein heller Typ)
Fave colour: Red
One word that describes me: Funny
hobbies: Riding, keyboard, Music

Oliver

# : 22  2004 17:32
³ 

Name: Oliver (who would have guessed? ;) )
Birthday:1972
Location:Germany (Ruhr area, like Julchen, formerly Mannheim, like Pit)
Sex: Male
Description: Brown hair, blue eyes, 1,84m
Two words that describe me: Mad scientist, muhahaha ;)

Heart_healer

# : 22  2004 17:36
³ 

Julchen
Maybe I'm the youngest person here

it seems like a truth ;)

Naluna

# : 22  2004 19:33
³ 

Julchen

I thought u were a boy !! LoL

obw

# : 22  2004 20:10 - : obw
³ 

Name: Oliver
Birthday: 1968
Location: Germany, Ruhrgebiet (No, I am a different person than Oliver. Really!)
Sex: Male
Description: Long brown hair (mostly worn as pony tail), 1,88m, bluegraygreen eyes.
Words describing me: too many to fit here *giving up*
Hobbies: Music, Reading, Programming... Gaming! I forgot Boardgaming! *blush*

Julchen

# : 22  2004 20:43
³ 

Naluna

*grrrr* lol

Oliver

# : 22  2004 22:59
³ 

obw
Location: Germany, Ruhrgebiet (No, I am a different person than Oliver. Really!)

Good golly, it looks like we have a whole hive of Ruslana-fans here ;)

Ruhrgebiet: Ruslana's throne in Germany ;)

wizart

# : 24  2004 06:31 - : wizart
³ 

. , .
. 80501618120
. ( ). streetball. , . ϳ "" - .
8 1986 . . .
, , . :-)
- [email=]v_oblom_dumat@rambler.ru[/email]

- , .

, , .
, , .
You can write to my e-mail in Russian, Ukrainian, English.

I'm 6'0 p. height (1,88 metres), 75 kg weight. Blue eyes. Blonde hair. Athletic body. With bag of humor.

Christiane

# : 24  2004 16:25
³ 

wizart
I just realised, that you are new to this forum.....so welcome!

NEMESIS

# : 25  2004 00:16
³ 

[name]: maria-stefani
[birthday]: 02/08/1987
[location]: currently: komotini,greece
[description]: 1.63,50kg,brown hair,green-brown eyes
[sex]: girl
[fave colour]: blue
[one word that describe me]: wild
[hobbies]: music,and searching in internet for the ppl i'm interested (ruslana,her dancers;)

that's me;)

Canadiankid

# : 29  2004 19:32
³ 

Well here is my little introduction into the world of

Nathan/

[Birthday]- August 21, 1986
[Location]- Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
[description]- just under 6 feet tall. dark brown eyes, medium- light brown hair, half ukrainian half german, but i dont know anything really about the german culture... however i know plenty about ukrainian :)
[sex]- male
[Favourite colour]- Green
[descriptive word]- sarcastic
[hobbies/interests]- well i am going to be starting my first year of university in september. i will be taking science/math. i will also be starting to take ukrainian language classes in sept. (HOORAY)-its something ive always wanted to learn, as of now before i start i know the alphabet, and can read and write... i just have no comprehension. so i may ask for some help as i go and it may speed up learning if i am on this site. so im excited... anyways seeing as i have taken up enough space i will stop now.

Himmelske_Engelen

# : 29  2004 20:55
³ 

[name]: Natasha
[birthday]: 7 September 1985
[location]: Vologda, Russia
[description]: 1.78, blond hair, grey eyes.
[sex]:female
[fave colour]: black
[one word that describes me]: energy
[hobbies]: dancing, singing, learning foreign languages

Christiane

# : 29  2004 21:02
³ 

Himmelske_Engelen
Oh....your nickname is interesting........where does it come from? Somehow it sounds like "Heavenly Angel" to me, but I don´t know, if I´m right. Anyway, welcome to the forum :-)

_sick_driver_

# : 30  2004 02:35
³ 

Canadiankid
. , . ;]
[kk, i hope you understood da above. If you didn't then jus say so..]

Canadiankid

# : 30  2004 09:06
³ 

nope i didnt understand it at all. lol. i can read it though :P. i really want to start my classes, but alas i must wait until sept. hopefully in a couple years i will be fluent. :)

Himmelske_Engelen

# : 30  2004 16:41
³ 

Christiane
Thank you!!! I'm really happy to be on this forum...In my small Russian town I've never met Ruslana's fans...:(((
My nickname...You are right...it traslates as "Heavenly Angel"...It's in Norwegian... I"ve just taken Himmelske from Morten Harket"s song "Himmelske danser" and the name of his other song, called "Engelen" Soooo...now we have Himmelske Engelen :)))))

_sick_driver_

# : 30  2004 19:43 - : _sick_driver_
³ 

Canadiankid
ahaha, alright. Frig now you've got me wanting to taking Ukrainian Literature in U of T... but i still have to get through ukie school and pass "". I suppose my ukrainian isn't as good as some Ukrainians who have a really good vocabulary.

Canadiankid

# : 30  2004 22:59
³ 

yes, well you are still far better than me. here in regina its really hard to find ukrainian classes. and at the university there arent any :(. i really wanted to take it in univ but oh well. i found classes anyhow so hopefully i will become somewhat proficient.

_sick_driver_

# : 30  2004 23:01
³ 

Canadiankid
hmm, you don't have any ukrainian schools in Regina? I thought that there were plenty of ukrainian schools in manitoba, saskatchewan and alberta...

Canadiankid

# : 30  2004 23:03
³ 

yeah i know, most would think so, we have ukrainian churches and all that. there was a bit of ukrainian schooling in elementary school, but nothing in regina, in saskatoon where i was born and used to live there are highschool courses in it. i wish i still lived ther. :(

Canadiankid

# : 30  2004 23:05
³ 

Also regina is a pretty small city, so the more likely cities for ukrainian schools are Calgary, Winnipeg, and of course Edmonton. There is a pretty large ukrainian population in that city.

_sick_driver_

# : 30  2004 23:08
³ 

damn, i guess I'm lucky that i live in the greater Toronto area.. btw, good luck with learning ukrainian. [not that you need any, because you know somewhat know the basics.]

Canadiankid

# : 30  2004 23:10
³ 

well thanks. all i really need to start learning is vocabulary, and then sentence stuff like grammar... and also practice reading and writing... maybe in time i will be able to participate in the ukr conversations and be able to read them lol. i have a question if thats ok...is the ukrainian we would learn in canada very different from the ukrainian they use in ukraine...

_sick_driver_

# : 30  2004 23:17
³ 

Canadiankid
well, you must keep in mind right now Ukraine is trying to get rid of the after affects from the U.S.S.R. [many Russian words in the ukrainian language, majority of TV channels, newpapers, magazines etc. are in Russian and so on other factors] So yes, the ukrainian lanuage in canada [diaspora] is much more the pure ukrainian than the ukrainian language mixed with the russian language in ukraine. This is mostly because of ukrainians coming to Canada in the early 1900s and preserving their own language... but all thats history.

Canadiankid

# : 30  2004 23:20
³ 

yeah i know about the russification stuff... i tend to read a lot about the history and such. but i didnt really know much about language stuff. thanks. :). how long have you been in ukrainian classes?

_sick_driver_

# : 30  2004 23:26
³ 

Canadiankid
no probs. I've been taking ukrainian since junior kindergarten, like learning the alphabet and such. [I went to 2 ukrainian elementary schools] and later when i graduated i went to ukrainian school on thursdays for a credit for 2 years. Next school year is my last year. so far I've been taking ukrainian for about 12 years. yeah i often end up reading the history. i guess it's much more interesting because you get to know where you come from and learn how strong those people way back then were to keep the nation alive...

Canadiankid

# : 30  2004 23:33
³ 

yeah i was in a class 4 years ago. it was the only year i was able to be in because i just moved and because of the age group i would only be able to participate one year... but i have remembered the alphabet, and can still recognize and write all the letters. yeah i am very interested in the history of ukraine, too. my moms side of the family (doroshenko) is very very proud of their heritage so it sorta passed onto me. even though i am not 100% ukr, it almost seems like i am because i know virtually nothing of my german heritage... kinda funny but a bit sad i suppose :P

_sick_driver_

# : 30  2004 23:40
³ 

Canadiankid
lol, naw. i know what you mean. I'm supposedly 5/8th ukrainian and 3/8th Polish. But I have no clue about Poland, its history, culture and music. But then again my mom exposed me to the ukrainian world in canada :P with the ukrainian school, ukrainian dancing and playin the bandura.
lol i don't think i can say the alphabet straight out or even the months. [so saaad]

Canadiankid

# : 30  2004 23:47
³ 

_sick_driver_
yeah, we used to go to a huge ukrainian festival called Vesna. i dontknow if youve heard of it or not, apparently its the largest ukrainian caboret or something like that... its in Saskatoon every year on mothers day. i too was in ukrainian dancing for a short while. but i never got to learn an instrument... ive been looking around here for that too, but as of yet i cant find anyone. i would want to learn the tsymbaly though. :)

_sick_driver_

# : 30  2004 23:55
³ 

Canadiankid
nope, i haven't heard of the ukie fest in saskatoon :[ We here in Toronto have a huge street ukie fest...
Ukrainian dancing is taken really seriously well by my instructors. :| When you just start off it's just the little kid thing but after 8 years that's when it all becomes serious. eek.
Tsymbaly... those are siick, but i doubt that i'll be able to play those.. you gotta be fast and all lol

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 ... 28 . 29 . >>
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... 

»   »  

- -

Online now: Guests - 1; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29  2020 02:21]

open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site