WilD BiRtHdAy, DeAr WeSpE !!! (3)

-  - - ³ - - - - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Fan Club / WilD BiRtHdAy, DeAr WeSpE !!!
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . >>
wespecz

# : 14  2008 19:07 - : wespecz
³ 

Iva Barzic

Iva Barzic

# : 14  2008 19:11
³ 

wespecz
wanna more kisses?

wespecz

# : 14  2008 19:35
³ 

Iva Barzic

Iva Barzic

# : 14  2008 20:19
³ 

wespecz

Bakara

# : 14  2008 22:08
³ 

Hi!
And next birthday wishes
"Many well and sunny days.
Many luck and success at privacy and work".

wespecz

# : 15  2008 04:19
³ 

Bakara
Děkuju moc!!!
Sun to the life is the best and I wish it to everybody. Thanks!!!

Bakara

# : 15  2008 07:54 - : Bakara
³ 

Hi!
To wespecz:

Není za co

Užij si narozeniny - každé jsou jen jednou za život!!!

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 11  2009 21:00 - : nikoleta_rangelova
³ 

In BG it is already 00:00h and Jindra is having his first seconds of birthday

I ignore the forum clock, it's a crazy thing

So....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JINDRA,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JINDRA,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR WILD FRIEND,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

I wish you .... EVERYTHING you have ever dreamt about!
I wish you .... twice and more as many smiles as you gave to me!
I wish you .... as much sun as I get with every "Japolana"-window apearing on my screen :D
I wish .... I have given you at least a little in return of all the support and wildness and warmth and patience I get through:

Thank you for getting wild with me:

Greetings to your parents I believe they know what treasure they gave the world.

I'll now have a bowl of wildusli to celebrate your wildday

wild_olchyk

# : 11  2009 21:13
³ 

In Ukraine it is already June 12 too!

Dear Jindra,
Happy Birthday!!!

I would like to tell you only THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU for everything! THANK YOU for being with us!

ANTARES

# : 11  2009 21:18
³ 

Happy Birthday!

wespecz

# : 11  2009 21:26 - : wespecz
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
, !!!

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! For every your smile, answer, feeling, for sharing the life!!! For YOU! With you it has the sense!!!

Thank you for sharing , for your love and wildness that's always here and shines from Fehsn whole day!

I wish you .... EVERYTHING you have ever dreamt about!
I wish you .... twice and more as many smiles as you gave to me!
I wish you .... as much sun as I get with every "Japolana"-window apearing on my screen :D
I wish .... I have given you at least a little in return of all the support and wildness and warmth and patience I get through:

That has all happened when I met you, thanks to Ruslana!!!

Thank you for getting wild with me:
What a screenshots!

Greetings to your parents I believe they know what treasure they gave the world.
Thank you for your wonderful words, *blush* I will tell them!

Thank you for your help with fan club!!!!! It can't be so wild just with one, you're !!!!!

I'll now have a bowl of wildusli to celebrate your wildday
Love your wild language, I'll take it, too!

wild_olchyk

I would like to tell you only THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU for everything! THANK YOU for being with us!

Dear Olya,

for your perfect FRIENDSHIP and TRANSLATIONS without which fan club cannot exist!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the wonderful time, sharing Ruslana and your every day fan lifes and leading RuslanaTube together!!! You're the best partner for this!!! Thank you for your of the !!

Thank you for everything!!! And your beautiful country Ukraine, too!

Thank you for Ruslana!!! FOR YOU, too!!!

ANTARES
!!! Thank you for helping us!

flipsty

# : 11  2009 21:44
³ 

I'm sorry I haven't said happy birthday yet.

Všechno nejlepší k narozeninám! (I think I can not only type that, but pronounce it, too).

wespecz

# : 11  2009 21:51 - : wespecz
³ 

flipsty
I'm sorry I haven't said happy birthday yet.
Všechno nejlepší k narozeninám! (I think I can not only type that, but pronounce it, too).

Thank you, Emily! Thank you for staying with us and for filling the forum with your energy over the ocean! Thank you for your nice wishes! You're very good in the languages.

Ruthen

# : 11  2009 22:20
³ 

wespecz
Ok, now it's 12th of June in Central Europe as well...Time for celebration

Dear Jindra!
Happy B-day!
Wish you all the best, everything you want! You're a great, generous and very helpful person! Thanks for all of that! Thanks for being wild, for the wild chats we used to have (and will still have I hope ), for all the energy and friendship you gave us, and this forum...Thanks for managing RuslanaTube so well together with Olya! (I know I'm supposed to be the third manager...but hmmm...looking down to what I did, I must be a little bit ashamed ). I know those times I can't be as often on forum and on msn as I used to be...However when I AM there, you are there as well, spreading energy and good mood. In fact, we all know that without you and Nikoleta the forum wouldn't be what it is... THANKS for all!
Stay wild! Stay with us...

Guido

# : 12  2009 08:22
³ 

Happy birthday wild wespe
Stay with us... : TAK !

cora

# : 12  2009 08:41 - : cora
³ 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, dear Jindra!

No doubt, you are one of the wildest and most active fans ever. Your endless activities and effort with the international fan club, RuslanaTube and the forum are unique!

I hope and I wish that you'll never lose your positive and that all your dreams come true. You really deserve it!

Iva Barzic

# : 12  2009 09:17
³ 

happy birthday

wespecz

# : 12  2009 11:23 - : wespecz
³ 

Ruthen
, Ruthen! for your presence, sharing Ruslana, friendship! You're very nice and kind person as everybody here!

Thanks for managing RuslanaTube so well together with Olya! (I know I'm supposed to be the third manager...but hmmm...looking down to what I did, I must be a little bit ashamed )
No, you don't need to! I know how hard do you study, harder than I'd ever even immagine. Good luck with that and manage to pass especially all the current big obstancles, and also all of them in the future! Together with your

Guido
Happy birthday wild wespe
Stay with us... : TAK !

Danke! Thank you for making us happy! Stay with us, too!

cora
No doubt, you are one of the wildest and most active fans ever.
Danke schön for so strong words!

I'm doing all that by the power of my convinction to beloved Ruslana and her lifestyle and especially because of so warm and endless support and friendship which comes from all the awesome friends around!

Huge thank you for YOUR friendship here and outside of the forum, for your encouraging and beautiful friendship!!! Support, parcels, love! You're the one without who I won't be there nowadays probably.

And thanks for that day when we met! It was very nice, looking forward to see you again in the near future!

Iva Barzic
happy birthday
Hvala!

kozi

# : 12  2009 11:40
³ 

Dear Wespe

i wish you so much more then i can write in this e-mail ... i wish so much happiness, i wish that all your bad and sad days are gone!

Thank you for everyything you helped me so many times ... you are one of the most importand persons here!!

GO WILD!!

Marzena

# : 12  2009 11:53
³ 

wespecz
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

Olena Soltysyak

# : 12  2009 12:03 - : Olena Soltysyak
³ 

Happy Birhtday Jindra!

I wish always to be happy, healthy, wealthy all your dreams come true and to have nice and frank friends around you.
Have an awesome day today!

Jindra

wespecz

# : 12  2009 12:21 - : wespecz
³ 

kozi
Dziękuję!

i wish you so much more then i can write in this e-mail ... i wish so much happiness, i wish that all your bad and sad days are gone!

Thank you very much for all the your wonderful wishes! I don't know what are bad and sad days, thanks!

Thank you for everyything you helped me so many times ... you are one of the most importand persons here!!
I don't think so The most important here (in general for all of us) is .

Thanks, this is the best community in the world!

Marzena
Dziękuję, too!

Olena Soltysyak

I wish always to be happy, healthy, wealthy all your dreams come true and to have nice and frank friends around you.
Have an awesome day today!

Dear Olena,

thank you for bringing your heating Wild Energy here!!! for everything, you're very wild Ruslana's fan! Who brings here the love and sets both language parts of the forum on fire! Stay with us, thank you for everything!

Olena Soltysyak

# : 12  2009 12:24
³ 

wespecz
Thank you for so nice words, I feel like I have Birthday. Did you get an e-mail from me?

wespecz

# : 12  2009 12:29
³ 

Olena Soltysyak
Thank you for so nice words, I feel like I have Birthday. Did you get an e-mail from me?
I just got it, , that was very nice!

Olena Soltysyak

# : 12  2009 12:34 - : Olena Soltysyak
³ 

wespecz
You are welcome.

So, how do celebrate your birthday today? Or how will you do it?

kozi

# : 12  2009 12:37
³ 

wespecz
I don't know what are bad and sad days

good for you ...

I don't think so The most important here (in general for all of us) is

i said ONE OF ... o course we are here for Ruslana... but you know what i mean .... and don't be so shy :P

wespecz

# : 12  2009 13:02 - : wespecz
³ 

Olena Soltysyak
So, how do celebrate your birthday today? Or how will you do it?
Not any big celebration is planned. In the evening I'll leave to the night work.

kozi
and don't be so shy :P
Ok, I'll try to.

marte

# : 12  2009 13:13
³ 

Happy Birthday

wespecz

# : 12  2009 14:17
³ 

marte
Thank you very much, Marte!

Hope in your language it's: Takk!

Olena Soltysyak

# : 12  2009 14:27
³ 

wespecz
Well I wish you to have great time today.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . >>
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... 

»   »  

- -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29  2020 02:21]

simple bulletin board miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site