-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Fan Club / Ruslana Themes
. 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
WiLd_ChRIs

# : 28  2008 17:14
³ 

Hello @ all

i have a question
I have the Sony Ericsson k740i and on search of Ruslana themes.
you musst help me :-) pls :-P

If you have any questions ask me

mfg WildEnergyChris

wespecz

# : 28  2008 17:32
³ 

WiLd_ChRIs
Do you mean Ruslana's wallpapers for mobile phones? I prepaired some, they're available here.

I've never heard about something like "skin for mobile phone" or very rarely. Do you mean this?

WiLd_ChRIs

# : 28  2008 17:47
³ 

Yeah wespecz this is already really good. But mobile Themes change everything. Menu backgrounds, menu icons ... everything.

but the link helps me too.

wespecz

# : 28  2008 17:52
³ 

WiLd_ChRIs
I'm very pleased that it helped you! I don't know about any themes. If so then they may occupy my mobile phone already. Is there anybody who is able to do them?

I think that at least switching theme to some black or blue could remind you Ruslana at least. I've got two themes available - black and white - and black is in use, of course.

WiLd_ChRIs

# : 28  2008 17:59
³ 

I will first load me a theme what has to do with energy and a Ruslana wallpaper. but if I had a real theme, I would be much happier.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 30  2008 16:03
³ 

hm....great, but my phone is really "obstinate" in accepting any changes may be, when I buy a anew one, some day, I'll totally "ruslanise" it

DikaDomino

# : 30  2008 16:15
³ 

Guys you know what I do? If you have a camera phone I just take a pict of all my Ruslana picts off my computer If you do it carefully it will look liek great quality! At the moment I have a pict of her on a drum Its cheap and wild!

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 30  2008 16:18
³ 

DikaDomino
If you do it carefully it will look liek great quality! At the moment I have a pict of her on a drum Its cheap and wild!
me too but not on a drum, haha, but one of her really famous photos, it was the first ever photo of Ruslana in the BG press I found

WiLd_ChRIs

# : 30  2008 18:47
³ 

That is now @ all!

I need an Ruslana .gif in the masses 176 x 220, please very high quality. The file size does not matter. It should look like a small film!
I have good gifs seen here in the forum but unfortunately not in the resolution sought.
The menus are in blue. The gifcolor should also guided in this color.
Favorieten are pictures as I also as a desktop background.
like this

But these are just examples. If someone wants to help me he can do whatever he wants.

I hope anyone can hellp me

wespecz

# : 30  2008 19:19
³ 

WiLd_ChRIs
It could not be easier.

WiLd_ChRIs

# : 30  2008 19:21
³ 

Since nothing moves wespecz :-D

wespecz

# : 30  2008 19:24
³ 

WiLd_ChRIs
? what should move? I thought that you wish wallpaper for the mobile phone. Okey. This is a bit more work, you'll see it tomorrow.

WiLd_ChRIs

# : 30  2008 19:29
³ 

YEAH wespecz

I knew I can count on you. but high quality My picture was not such a great quality. Maybe you better.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 30  2008 19:31 - : nikoleta_rangelova
³ 

WiLd_ChRIs
wow, you can see some in the fansite. If you scroll almost to the bottm, there you can see Savar's works, do you want something like that? (I can't help you, I'm not good at this, I ask only to clarify)

==wespe, btw, the old artworks keep disappearing

WiLd_ChRIs

# : 30  2008 19:43
³ 

something in the way would be really cool. but more quality and the right resolution.

wespecz

# : 31  2008 23:08
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
wespe, btw, the old artworks keep disappearing
I know. It's good for slower connections but in fact it's not good, indeed. Ideal would be if we would have pages here (for example ten members in the every page).

WiLd_ChRIs
Your wallpaper is ready!

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 1  2008 05:58
³ 

wespecz
I know. It's good for slower connections but in fact it's not good, indeed. Ideal would be if we would have pages here (for example ten members in the every page).
haha, indeed, until a proper programmer appears, we may copy the missing artworks here.....some time

our wallpaper is ready
wow, you've done great job, having in mind that there were almost no/or very short moments with Ruslana in this costume and at that place

Ruthen

# : 1  2008 08:50
³ 

wespecz
As always, your artwork is just...great

WiLd_ChRIs

# : 1  2008 11:00
³ 

wespecz
WOW

without words

just WOW

thx men ;) god of artwork

WiLd_ChRIs

# : 1  2008 11:12
³ 

wow my handy looks soooooooo good :D

wespecz

# : 1  2008 13:15
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
haha, indeed, until a proper programmer appears, we may copy the missing artworks here.....some time
Oh yes I think that just copying edited code to the forum may works.

nikoleta_rangelova
Ruthen
WiLd_ChRIs
Thank you very much for liking the moving picture!

WiLd_ChRIs

# : 1  2008 15:31
³ 

No other offers? Wespe has worked well but i need more .
I change so often the background =D.!

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 1  2008 15:33
³ 

WiLd_ChRIs
may be wespe could tell you how to make them yourself?

WiLd_ChRIs

# : 1  2008 15:38
³ 

I certainly do not! I have no talent for such things :D

wespecz

# : 1  2008 15:57
³ 

WiLd_ChRIs
Wespe has worked well but i need more
My love is also for others.

WiLd_ChRIs

# : 1  2008 16:08
³ 

But as I said the wallpaper is as beautiful and wonderful fit to the menus in my mobile phone.

WiLd_ChRIs

# : 14  2008 16:36
³ 

Wespe

are you so kind and make me a gif with this amazing photo
as basis?

WiLd_ChRIs

# : 14  2008 16:37
³ 

please again 176 x 220

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 15  2008 06:08 - : nikoleta_rangelova
³ 

Hey, Chris, let's get back to this topic, although there is nothing the other one to be filled with, haha

So, how is your work going? Try harder, don't give up no one is good at a program they see for the first time

Ruthen

# : 15  2008 10:12
³ 

no one is good at a program they see for the first time
It really doesnt mean one can't achieve great results on new programs...if he tries hard...

. 1 . 2 . 3 . >>
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... 

»   »  

- -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29  2020 02:21]

open source forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site