# : 20  2008 13:15
³ 

WiLd_ChRIs
happy new phone use it for receiving and telling always only good news

wespecz

# : 20  2008 13:17 - : wespecz
³ 

WiLd_ChRIs
Yes, good! And use it for Ruslanning especially. What's your favourited ringtone? I've got Wild Dance.

WiLd_ChRIs

# : 21  2008 01:03 - : WiLd_ChRIs
³ 

i have kolomyika than ringtone this is my favorit song i hear it everyday more than 10x :D

WiLd_ChRIs

# : 21  2008 12:00
³ 

wespecz
nikoleta_rangelova

i need high quality videos of ruslana on mpeg4 with good sound and video quality.

i need it than videoringtone :D

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 21  2008 12:47
³ 

WiLd_ChRIs
1. i need high quality videos of ruslana
2. i need

And i need a ticket for the next Ruslana's concert in BG. Or, better, I need also a plane ticket, so I can visit her next concert wherever it is. Or, no! I need Ruslana coming to BG tomorrow, and, hey, I need her in MY town, to spend as less effort as possible. But better she doesn't come too early...I need more sleep.

hm...I guess, Chris, my and your wish will come true at the same time.

the highest quality you could find is probably the youtube quality you can find videos for download also on the fansite

with good sound and video quality.
I wish you to see Ruslana live one day-that's how you will get the highest sound and especially the "video" quality

wespecz

# : 21  2008 12:58
³ 

WiLd_ChRIs
Follow Niki's advices. You need to.

WiLd_ChRIs

# : 21  2008 13:18
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova
sry i mean " i need pls"

and thanks for this link beutiful videos THANKS

yeah ruslana live *dream* but my life is still long

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 21  2008 13:32 - : nikoleta_rangelova
³ 

WiLd_ChRIs
sry i mean " i need pls"

no, Chris, I'm sorry too, it is simply not my hobby to make such things and I have never done them. I'm not better at this than you, I don't know why you think the opposite. I think we answered you many times. Some things need much time, which we can't afford sometimes

Spacytoon

# : 21  2008 15:44
³ 

well, there are Rusya themes for sony ericsson ,1 girl of fanclub offered me but since i have only nokia they didnt suit me,pity. i use only pictures so far. what i can do is to ask my friend to put them on forum and explain how to use it.

wespecz

# : 21  2008 16:22
³ 

Spacytoon
well, there are Rusya themes for sony ericsson
Thank you, it will be great! I've got Samsung but it's very Ruslanned - actually black default theme, her wallpaper and her ringtone is doing miracles.

Spacytoon

# : 21  2008 17:00
³ 

wespecz
could imagine..=)
i also put stickers in word "Amazonka" before the tour 's beginning..but in Carpathians they all went wet/

WiLd_ChRIs

# : 21  2008 17:56
³ 

wespecz
i love my new mobile phone :D it is full of wild energy and i can
hear loud ruslana everyday everytime and overall.

love you all

WiLd_ChRIs

# : 21  2008 18:00
³ 

Spacytoon
That would be great!!! but remember i have now a Sony Ericsson W880i . i hope this works! if yes you are then my god .

one of my friends has a theme-creater but he no longer knows where it is :(

wespecz

# : 21  2008 18:04
³ 

Spacytoon
could imagine..=)
i also put stickers in word "Amazonka" before the tour 's beginning..but in Carpathians they all went wet/

Wow it was wilded by Carpatians at least. Although it could not look as you wish to let it to look.

WiLd_ChRIs
i love my new mobile phone
Enjoy it.

WiLd_ChRIs

# : 22  2008 10:30
³ 

WELL ... i can not download the videos by the fansite :(.

If i push of "VIEW" nothing happens. :( :( :(

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 22  2008 11:14
³ 

WiLd_ChRIs
We had similar problem before, but the download function already works. If not, we have put there instructions how to download the video wothout the "download" function: If you click on "download" and if it doesn't work or a page with codes appears, please go to "file" and "save page as" and you will download the video (for Mozilla Firefox)

This is because, for me, before it used to appear a whole page with some odes and symbols when I clicked upload. Now it works.

For the view only you'll have to wait longer. I also can't view, but others can, so I guess, it is the Internet speed or sth, that causes the problem

WiLd_ChRIs

# : 22  2008 11:34
³ 

Well the problem is, if i push "view" nothing happens :(. i see no "download" or something else :(. with the internet explorer i can watch the videos but no "download".

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 22  2008 11:48
³ 

WiLd_ChRIs
so, log in as a memmber, or register if you are not registered and then the download function wil appear.

WiLd_ChRIs

# : 22  2008 15:44
³ 

oh damn ... i have completely forgotten! SRY :D

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 23  2011 13:50
³ 

Hey

I've recently been in a search for interesting themes for my phone and recalled this topic When I search for themes with a tag "Ruslana", though, what I usually find are other Ruslanas...

So... does anyone have any idea where I could find a theme for Nokia 5530 with sth related to Ruslana or a design of her projects or something? :D I guess sth with the good old WD design or WE... would look great :D:D

Guido

# : 24  2011 02:02
³ 

I'm interested too. But I'm not interested in paying each month for a tune. Unless Ruslana gets the money of course. But I'm afraid ...

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 .
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... 

»   »  

- -

Online now: Guests - 7; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29  2020 02:21]

light forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site