Hop hop! Happiest wildest birthday, NIKOLETA!!! (5)

-  - - ³ - - - - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Fan Club / Hop hop! Happiest wildest birthday, NIKOLETA!!!
<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 .
nikoleta_rangelova

# : 19  2011 07:54
³ 

cora

Thank you, Cora, me too! : )

Christiane
wild_olchyk
Thanks!

flipsty

# : 20  2011 00:56
³ 

I'm a little bit late, but I hope you had a nice birthday.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 20  2011 17:01
³ 

flipsty

Thanks, I did : )

Olena Soltysyak

# : 22  2011 23:34
³ 

Happy Birthday, NIKI!

Wishing you a lot of happiness and smiles all year round!

Sorry for being late

WildYennifer

# : 18  2012 00:00 - : WildYennifer
³ 

Okay, so, it's kind of stupid to write here since neither of us uses it that much any more, but to use a quote (sorry!), it's a tradition.
Happy birthday, you (okay, lovely non-scary creature). Love ya.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 18  2012 17:23
³ 

WildYennifer

*rofl* to your EDIT

Thanks for making the day more survivable :D

cora

# : 18  2012 17:58
³ 

Dear Niki,

yes, it is tradition. Therefore I also use this way to wish you all the best for your birthday

the day more survivable :D

Doesn't sound as if you had a happy birthday.

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 18  2012 18:46
³ 

cora

Thank you! : ) Yeah, no matter how much I want it, I still can't leave this place for good... :D

Doesn't sound as if you had a happy birthday.

Well.. it wasn't a bad day, just for quite long already I have been considering birthdays as days like any other- with their good and bad moments, with all the "fake" phone calls from people who haven't talked to you throughout the year, but decided to do it now just out of cold politeness, all the formalities, all the... expectations when people expect you to be happy because it's your birthday and then you pretend to be happy because you don't wanna disappoint THEM because they tried to make your day good and so on and so forth and I'm already talking too much :D Just birhtdays haven't been my favourite part of the year anymore, that's it :D

Sometimes you don't really need all the pompous stuff like parties, greetings, noise, jokes, wishes, but just someone to hang around and stand you :D And that's what WildYennifer's been doing today :D Well, for over 3 years already, but that's another topic :D

AlexandruRomania

# : 18  2012 20:40
³ 

nikoleta_rangelova

Happy birthday, Nikoleta! Best wishes!

Guido

# : 19  2012 23:47
³ 

Sorry Niki - it was on my calender. So : happy belated birthyday wishes. My father will be burried tomorrow so I have other things to worry about. Nice greetings to your family and Ruzi.
Your friend

Guido

# : 20  2012 00:00
³ 

with all the "fake" phone calls from people who haven't talked to you throughout the year, but decided to do it now just out of cold politeness, all the formalities, all the... expectations
I don't have your number my friend. Didn't talk to you on msn recently but that's not my fault ? This is not out of cold politeness. It's out of warm friendness. Someone asked me if I ever met my Ruslana friends. I answered : all except one. Some very intelligent girl from BG I like very much .
I agree : having birthday isn't a day of hapiness for me either. But I like it when my friends here remember me. It's the only positive thing.
Sometimes you don't really need all the pompous stuff like parties, greetings, noise, jokes, wishes, but just someone to hang around and stand you
No don't need that either. Better a good friend in BG then ... ?
Wild birthday kiss from me.

Guido

# : 20  2012 09:38
³ 

00:00 was perfect, only 2 days too late

nikoleta_rangelova

# : 20  2012 09:54
³ 

AlexandruRomania

Guido
I'm sorry for your father.

I had some PC troubles not long ago, so I eventually got a new PC, new Windows, new windowslive messenger or whatsoever and I haven't really dealt with any settings i.e. it doesn't turn on automatically on Windows start up i.e. I don't use msn, not sure if I don't have to install anything new, actually. I'm not a PC person in general. You'd better try e-mail.

<< . 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 .
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... 

»   »  

- -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 43 [29  2020 02:21]

forum script miniBB™ © 2001-2020 admin | Ruslana. Official site