Concert dates (announcements) (10)

-  - - ³ - - - - FAQ -

-  -  - English - Deutsch - 

Ruslana Forum / Latest News / Concert dates (announcements)
<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . >>
AlexandruRomania

# : 4  2011 19:50
³ 

15.01.12 - Chicago, IL, USA. Concert

Esther

# : 10  2011 08:23
³ 

AlexandruRomania
Oooooooooh I just have to fly to chicago to see her......

Guido

# : 11  2011 03:00
³ 

I heard - not sure it's true of course - that sometimes she's in YKP :-)
Buy a ticket together ? Better hire an entire plane for the fan club ?

AlexandruRomania

# : 24 ѳ 2012 22:23 - : AlexandruRomania
³ 

On January 25th (tomorrow), Ruslana will perform at the Buta Palace in Azerbaijan during the draw of the semi finals for the Eurovision Song Contest 2012. You can watch that show on the official website of the contest : (17:00 CET)

http://www.eurovision.tv/esctv/future

February 14 - Ruslana will perform in Minsk, Belarus at their national final for the Eurovision Song Contest 2012. It will take place at a big arena which hosted JESC in 2010. It will be a great show.

cora

# : 1  2012 21:22
³ 

16.02.12 Kyiv. "The 23d of February and the 8th of March in Big City". Concert by Kvartal 95 Studio. Performance. Palace "Ukraine", 19:30

14.02.12 Minsk, Belarus. "Eurofest" project. Performance on the ESC 2012 National Final

08.02.12 Kyiv. Musical award YUNA ceremony. Palace "Ukraine", 19:00

Source: http://www.ruslana.ua/en/show.php

Christiane

# : 1  2012 22:54
³ 

cora

Yep, I´ve read the concert dates on the main site already. So she´s going to be busy again.

Guido

# : 2  2012 22:02
³ 

Minsk,
Minsk, ist das nicht das Doerfchen in der Naehe von Molenstede (wo ich wohne) ? Du musst nich antworten meine Liebe.

AlexandruRomania

# : 4  2012 16:11 - : AlexandruRomania
³ 

Unfortunately the Romanian broadcaster TVR has serious financial problems and they can't afford inviting Ruslana for the national final. , but I did my best for Belarus.

AlexandruRomania

# : 17  2012 23:01
³ 

Ruslana will perform in Baku, Azerbaijan on February 24th.

Christiane

# : 17  2012 23:19
³ 

AlexandruRomania
Ruslana will perform in Baku, Azerbaijan on February 24th.

Which source is this from?

AlexandruRomania

# : 18  2012 15:07
³ 

Christiane

Which source is this from?

http://www.azadinform.az/news/a-16903.html

cora

# : 18  2012 18:28
³ 

AlexandruRomania
Thanks!

Google translation:

"Eurovision-2004 Song Contest winner Ruslana in Azerbaijan. Ukrainian singer on Feb. 24, has been invited to one of the events will be organized in the capital.

"Park Boulevard" will be a new restaurant in the center of recreation and entertainment as guests of honor will attend the opening ceremony of Ruslana. "Park Boulevard" from the "Azadinform" told, the event will be attended only by invitation. Ruslana concert will be staged along with representatives of local show business.
Note that the "Eurovision" winner is a frequent guest of the city. She was the last time, on January 25, "Buta Palace" held "the key to Eurovision" to participate in the ceremony in the city of Düsseldorf."

AlexandruRomania

# : 18  2012 19:43
³ 

cora

Thanks!

You're welcome. I hope that they will invite her more often. They seem to like Ruslana a lot.

cora

# : 10  2012 23:27
³ 

05.05.12 - Republic of Cyprus. Concert

Source: http://www.ruslana.ua/en/show.php

AlexandruRomania

# : 19  2012 15:09
³ 

http://www.klubas.lt/tv/ruslana-i-lietuva-atskris-specialiai-is-kipro-ir-parodys-toki -sou-kurio-lietuva-dar-nemate.d?id=56916929

Ruslana will perform in Lithuania, but I'm not sure about the date.

cora

# : 19  2012 20:06
³ 

AlexandruRomania
Ruslana will perform in Lithuania, but I'm not sure about the date.

Interesting! Online translation of the last sentence: LNK Lithuania Voice "" The Final March "directly from the Capital Arena Entertainment will begin broadcasting on April 8th, Easter Sunday, at 19:30.

Karolina
Are you gonna go? Lucky you!

cora

# : 19  2012 20:13
³ 

More online translation:

The LNK musical project to come and igneous Ruslana of Ukraine, which many remember from the Eurovision. She knows what the "voice of Lithuania, the most since last year tested the Ukrainian Voice teacher's chair. Currently, the singer is a concert tour and specially Lithuania arrive in Cyprus. Ruslana also milžiniką bringing his team, which show impressive show - there will be a lot of good sound, smoke, lights and action. This show of Ruslana Lithuania has ever seen.

Well, "concert tour" is a bit exaggerated

Karolina

# : 19  2012 22:13
³ 

cora
AlexandruRomania

Interesting! Online translation of the last sentence: LNK Lithuania Voice "" The Final March "directly from the Capital Arena Entertainment will begin broadcasting on April 8th, Easter Sunday, at 19:30.

Final battles of Lithuania voice will start on April 8th and every weak there will be different world wide known singer. And Ruslana will be here I guess in May. I don't know yet will I gonna go there. But if she will make concert in my city, then no doubt that I will be there )

cora

# : 20  2012 19:38
³ 

Karolina
And Ruslana will be here I guess in May.

I see.

I don't know yet will I gonna go there. But if she will make concert in my city, then no doubt that I will be there

Do you live in Vilnius? Maybe there won't be a concert, just the TV appearance. But, if you can get a ticket for the TV show, I would definitely take the opportunity, if I were you

AlexandruRomania

# : 22  2012 22:30
³ 

Dear forum members,

I decided to go to Ukraine this year. My first idea was to go to L'viv during EURO 2012 in order to attend one of Ruslana's concerts there but I realized that the costs of accommodation will be expensive during that time due to the event. So, I decided to change the direction and go to Kiev and attend the celebrations of Ukraine's Independence Day on August 24th. I have no idea if Ruslana is going to perform at the concert though.

I was thinking about a fan meeting in Kiev. What do you say?

Christiane

# : 23  2012 18:12 - : Christiane
³ 

I thought as well, that the Euro 2012 would be a great opportunity to go to Ukraine since I've never been there before. On the other hand I don't see any chance for getting a hotel room during the Euro 2012, at least not at descend prices. Unfortunately I can't go whenever I'd like to as all my holidays for this year are planned.

cora

# : 24  2012 17:34
³ 

AlexandruRomania
I have no idea if Ruslana is going to perform at the concert though.

Yes, that's always the problem. It makes it difficult to plan a journey.

I would suggest a more appropriate topic, e.g. this one, for further discussions.

Karolina

# : 12  2012 23:12
³ 

May 6 Ruslana will be in Lithuanian TV show "Voice of Lithuania".

cora

# : 13  2012 19:53
³ 

Karolina
May 6 Ruslana will be in Lithuanian TV show "Voice of Lithuania".

Cool! Do you want to go?

cora

# : 15  2012 19:04 - : cora
³ 

New intro on www.ruslana.ua:

kozi

# : 15  2012 20:06
³ 

I hope that she will come to Poland to promote her this year .. because of Euro 2012

Christiane

# : 15  2012 20:12
³ 

cora

Cool......with an anouncement of several performances. Not bad indeed.

Christiane

# : 16  2012 22:21 - : Christiane
³ 

The concerts are announced on the english speaking website as well now

http://www.ruslana.ua/en/

The website ogoshow.com.ua, which is stated there, doesn´t work somehow......

Esther

# : 18  2012 08:57 - : Esther
³ 

I just got this mad idea of going to Lviv. Anyone else got that idea too? This is just 0,01% that I'll be able to go... money etcetera.

Christiane

# : 18  2012 13:38
³ 

Esther

Good idea and I also would say yes immediately. On the other hand, there's a developement, which I don't like, such as exploding prices for hotel rooms.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-17688052

What date did you think to go?

<< 1 ... 9 . 10 . 11 . 12 . 13 . 14 . 15 . 16 . 17 . >>
             :) ;) :-p :-( ... 

»   »  

- -

Online now: Guests - 3; Members - 0
Most users ever online: 57 [29  2019 23:08]

discussion forum software miniBB™ © 2001-2019 admin | Ruslana. Official site